Following commands after being detained for 5+ minutes?

Cool Doc

Lets say you are a Class-D that has been arrested. You have:

• Been arrested for 5+ minutes
  • Are not under FearRP (less than 3 heavy weapons pointed at you)
  • Are not in transit

Can you ignore commands such as going through a door, jumping off a ledge or any other action?

The MOTD states: "When restrained you are not allowed to resist being brought to different locations or attempt to break out of restraints unless you have been restrained for 5 or more minutes."

I would assume that once all restrictions are met, you can fully resist the commands of others. However, I have seen many people disagree on the nature of this.

Some people reason that even if the above 3  points are met, not following commands is FailRP, what do you guys think about this?

On 9/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, Tweety said:

It shows in the rule that you don't have to follow their orders after 5 minutes if you are not under fearrp from what i can read

That also doesn't stop them from whipping out an AWP and blasting you down. You don't technically have to obey them after 5 mins, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're guaranteed to live. You're still a D-class. 

Also some MOTD rules are subject to change, without the MOTD being up to date at the current time. Just go with whatever staff says to avoid getting into trouble. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

• Bread locked this topic