Should Pentagon become Support  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is he fit for the position?

• Yes ( Leave Why )
    • No ( Leave Why )

In-Game Name: Pentagon

Steam Name: [GL] Pentagon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73529310

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes (Admin)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? On everyday.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join support team because in order for me to progress as a staff member I need to help others out to prove my skills. I would also like to join support team because the last time I was in support team, I had a ton of fun and it was great working with everyone and meeting all of the new faces that join the requesting help room. Whenever I'm in TeamSpeak I wished I could've helped the person out who was waiting in the requesting help section for a long time and if I were to join support I would now be able to do it and show them around. It also allows me to further benefit the community and helps expand it. I'm also on when other support aren't on and help those who are on late at night. I'll also ensure others aren't always taking support cases and balance them out.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will be able to encourage support to take more support cases. I also spread a lot of positivity in staff teams as I have proven being HC in CW LifeRP. Along with setting a example to those who are new.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start off with "Hello! My name is Pentagon, welcome to the Gaminglight Teamspeak, how may I help you today" and help them with their problem

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I've been apart of this community for 1+ year now and have never broken the rules. I promise to uphold all the rules to the best of my ability.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 minute ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+ Support

Has been with Gaming Light for a while now.

Has been  Staff for a long time.

A good Man.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic