Stormy's 501st Vice commander application- Denied

Cryosplaysgames

Should Stormy become a 501st Vice Commander?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be a good Vice commander

• Yes!
    • NO!

What is your IGN?

Storm

What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

Why do you want to be a Vice commander of this branch?

Some reasons I would like to be Vice commander of the 501st is because I want to ensure, and keep a prosperous future for the 501st. I have been in 501st for a long time and know most of the ins and outs, I have also been Scout Assistant lead, Heavy Assistant lead, and a Captain/Officer.  Another reason I want to be  a Vice commander is to help out the command team with anything they need carried out, such as discord updates, roster, and TS. I am always willing to give a helping hand to anyone who needs it at that moment. I would also make sure all the Troopers stay in line, and do the correct amount of training to stay at peak performance. Also as a Vice commander I would make sure all rules are followed to a point, no mingery  would be allowed in the 501st. If there was an absence of officer on a said day, I would take over any do tryouts, trainings, patrols, and other fun things to keep the 501st happy and busy. I would also like to gain more connections with other battalions by hosting joint sims with them and making them as fun as possible, and I believe I could do this better by being a Vice commander. As Vice commander, I would always make sure that my branch is in tip-top shape to take on any foe in the galaxy. 

How much time do you have on Imperial RP?

Roughly 3-5 weeks

What is the main purpose for a Vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose, That I believe, a Vice Commander has in their branch is to uphold their battalion and keep it in as best a shape as possible. Another purpose Vice commanders have is to have good relations with their troops, 501st for example, they are like a tight knit family; so it's good to keep good relations with your troops. Whilst also maintaining a sense of professionality with your Battalion, They should be friendly, but stern if it is of importance. For example: Your troops are just messing around in bunks, not doing much, then you get an order from HC saying to go on a patrol, or to carry out an objective. You have to get them in line fast and have them ready as fast as possible to take on said task. In conclusion, A Vice commander's responsibilities is to keep the battalion running like a well oiled machine,  whilst also maintaining a friendly perspective with the troops inside the battalion, and outside the battalion.

Why should we trust you to be Vice commander?

I have been dedicated to the 501st since day one of me switching into it. My allegiance to the 501st has never faltered and will continue to never falter. I've had a fair bit of experience Commanding STs, Scouts, and 501st. I've shown that I have not been a minge, and  will carry out my duties with the upmost seriousness. I try to be on everyday, Work permitting, and if I have no other real life priorities to tend to. I will prove what it takes to be a Vice commander to the Command and  the Community.

How often could you be online?

Weekdays: 3:00 PM Est-12:00AM Est

Weekends: Almost all day if I don't have work.

Do you have any warnings?(What for?)

No warnings as of my knowledge.

+Support

-Active 
-Dedicated

-Works well with others

-Good as Command

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

17 hours ago, upNorth said:

+Support

-Active 
-Dedicated

-Works well with others

-Good as Command

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 9/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

-Active 
-Dedicated

-Works well with others

-Good as Command

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻