poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. should Soul get staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Soul
What is your steam name?: [GL] SOUL
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:159439430

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have done a little bit of staffing on discord servers and I hosted a minecraft server for a bit. None of my staffing experience was too serious, but I do have a good understanding of ULX and the commands associated with it.

What date did you start playing in the community? 1/4/19

What date did you make your forums account? 1/12/19

Current rank on server: Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server; 23 https://gyazo.com/2ed164d2f2a71bbec5bc9ffb2d2e8d26 Gaminglight was my first gmod server I played on. This was my first experience roleplaying and honestly I was not mature at all and it led to a lot of rules being broken after that I left for a bit. When I came back I was still kinda mingy and gained 7 warns (over 8 weeks of playtime). 

Have you donated? Yes $307

What rank are you applying for?: trial moderator

Are you staff on another community: no

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes, I'm aware I will be tested on it.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  Honestly, over the last 2 months, I have matured a lot and I now hold a command position in a department and 2 supervisor ranks. I understand that I have to represent how I would want new players to act because new players could look up to me. The same applies to staff because new players look up to staff when I joined the community I did. I know my warns and my past will make it hard for people to support me getting staff. I've gone a month without a warn and I'm not saying this trying to act like it's a hard feat I'm saying this to show that I've changed and that I'm actively working on my previous issues. On top of that, I want people to see that as what's to come from me. I just want people to know that I changed and that I matured. I want staff so I can help the community and return the Favor because most of my time on Gaminglight was me taking and now I want to give back to the community. Gaminglight has helped me a lot with things in real life and just my personality overall. I think I deserve staff because of my activity in-game, on the forums, and in TeamSpeak. I like helping people and I actively take time out of my day to try to help people. lately, I've seen a decrease in staff being on due to school starting up, I think I can help with this problem and inprove other members experience. I have been wanting to apply for a long time and I think I'm finally ready and mature enough. I just want to ask the people who take time out of there day to read and respond to this to please be open-minded and not use my warns as an automatic -support.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: After I bring the person being reported and the person making the report I kindly ask each person for their side of the story. If the reported person starts to swear at me I would calmly ask them to stop and give them 3 chances if they keep swearing at me I would gag them so they can’t speak in game. After this I would check the logs to see if the report is valid. If I can prove through logs that the player was mass RDMing I would explain how the rules work, issue a formal warning and then jail them for 300 seconds and tell them to do !motd and read the rules. If logs did not prove it and if the person had video I would Tell them to make a player report on the forums after this I would un gag the guy that got reported and put in staff chat the player name and what happened so if it happens again they know.

• Like 2

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+support

Soul does have a high amount of warns but he has not gotten warned in a while and has really matured following his most recent warn. He knows the rules and could influence them on other people and he is a pretty chill dude most of the time. I have never seen him actually get mad at a player.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Just now, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active
Good Application

Mature

Previous Staff Experience

High Amount Of Warns

He does have a high amount of warns but most of them are old I think he would be great for staff! GL

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

2 minutes ago, MJTHEOG said:

+/-  Support

-High warns But I think he knows better
-Active on the server
-Nice Person 
-Good App
-Bit of Staff Experience

I agree with MJ, Soul knows better so I would trust him with staff, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

11 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active
Good Application

Mature

High Amount Of Warns

I agree with killer on the warns, but a lot of them are really old.

Good Luck 

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

17 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active
Good Application

Mature

High Amount Of Warns

Good Luck Buddy

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

21 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active
Good Application

Mature

High Amount Of Warns

+Support

Active
Good Application

Mature and can see him on the staff team