HMR Applacation

[GL] funnyfish0

Your Full Name & Rank? funnyfish0 ||| Senior Researcher Funny

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials: It's Really Fun to Research and it's important to know that hazardous materials is really important to Research on because what if One day something New comes up and we don't know how to Research It? It would be really Really Disappointing and we can miss the Chance of researching New stuff of the hazardous material spcs

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPS: I Did a test with 035 and this is how it went, First we went and got 035 took him to 008 He Opened the thing I gave him a little Interview about it The 1st question was "After you let down the lid how do you feel?" . Then he replied and said "It's so much pain make it stop!" the 2nd question was " How did you feel when you opened the lid and a bunch of Smoke stuff Came out?" . He was terrified very He didn't reply to that one I had a few more but we went to go get the D class so we could transfer the Infected 035 and turn 035 Back safely . Then It took him Longer Then Usual and he acted strange and we put the Infected body In a hazmat bag thing and we returned the Infected to the Incinerator room and we Terminated the Infected 008. 

Edited by [GL] funnyfish0

-Support

Have not seen you on much, also the application is very short. Plus the test provided is very basic, like im pretty sure EVERY researcher has conducted a test like the one you listed above

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |