-oh3

• Thanks 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+support

the most committed man ive seen in a while

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support    Nah Big +support

Jeff put a lot of effort into this

This is also proof Jeff is trying to be better   

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Dragin said:

-Support    Nah Big +support

Jeff put a lot of effort into this

This is also proof Jeff is trying to be better   

Indeed, no more minge, he's doing this seriously, and he has a passion for it.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+Support

Honestly Jeff, you have honestly improved and put a lot of effort into this I hope you get it man! Good luck, truely! 

-OH5

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Its seems Jeff has really grown up from that JR that liked burning D-Class 😉 I'd love to see him on O5 Research, i think we should give him a chance.

~OM3 Medical Kami

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

1 hour ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+Support

Its seems Jeff has really grown up from that JR that liked burning D-Class 😉 I'd love to see him on O5 Research, i think we should give him a chance.

~OM3 Medical Kami

My boy jeff with them 5 monitors 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+support
You have improved and are continuing to improve, I do honestly see a lot of potential in you but you do need to mature a little, but that comes with time and experience. I feel this will grant you some of the experience you need to mature. I wish the best for you and hopefully you get it. Good luck jeff!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• Hoovy locked this topic