aclark4278

6 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Jeff is always striving to do his best

50 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

have improved and are continuing to improve

15 hours ago, Dect said:

put a lot of time into research

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

controversial but -support

- Several warns on the server, a lot of them are due to not reading the MOTD like at all, and some lying to staff

- Not enough "Maturity"

-Lying in app, you have not been on here for 11 months.

Look, I get that you are changed from your past self, but I don't think you are fit for a position with level 5 clearance. I can only see problems caused from this

-OH6

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

Changing my +Support to a -/+
- I love the fact that you're changing yourself but I have just remembered that you have a lot of warns on the server.
- Your maturity level has improved slightly I do think you still need to work on that aspect.
+ I love that you're really dedicated to this and it shows the possible amount of dedication that you can put into something which is very very special 

6 hours ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

-Lying in app, you have not been on here for 11 months.

+Keep up your advancement in maturity and make sure everyone sees the fact that you can better yourself.  I think and believe in you.
I would love to see you in the position but maybe right now isn't your time man.
I wish you nothing but great things and I hope you can make these advancements 🙂
You have a lot of potential man. Lots of potential.

Edit: Changed my - support to a +/- Neutral 

Edited by Dect

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Mint said:

+Support

-jeff is a good guy

-dedicated to research

-i have faith in him

-Retired OM3

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This is due to there not currently being any O5 Appliance Team applications open.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png

• Dislike 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic