Should i become staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Frank

What is your steam name?: Nicklas

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:51593071

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've been staff quite a few times. I know the basics of ULX commands, and my experience from staff has helped me learn how to handle sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4th August 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? 27th August.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for prop push. Months ago.

Have you donated? Yes 40 USD.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes.

Time zone: GMT +1 (Denmark)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that i deserve the position of Trial Moderator because i admire what the staff does. I want the chance to take responsibility in helping other players on the server in need of assistance in any matter. I'm very serious and a respectable person. Im mature and I've been putting a lot of time into the server to get a even better experience in higher rankings. I want to improve mine aswell as others experience on gaminglight. I've been staff before, so i know how to tackle all kinds of personalities, i know dont's and do's in during sits. I've been told that i have a good future on Gaminglight and that I'm a respectable person, and I'm gonna keep it that way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If i caught someone Mass RDMing i would freeze the person immediately and make sure we don't interfere with RP. Since a sit should never interrupt other players RP. I would strip them if they continue shooting/minging. Then i would explain that what he is doing is wrong, and the consequences that follows during his action. If the player doesnt want to cooperate in a mature language, and continue throwing bad words at me I would gag him. If there were a higher staff rank on i would request for a ban, if not i would ban him for a couple of hours and ask for a extend on it. If i see the player again, i would keep an eye on him. 

Edited by nicklas

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

+Support

-Good Application

-Good Guy

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/2/2020 at 9:47 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

-Good Guy