1. What is your Ingame Name: Drago

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:151060129

3. Rank: Resident Scientist

4. Time on server:  5 weeks  

5. Total strikes ever received: none in medical    

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 1 NLR

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Tako and Rock

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I think I am a fit for ACM for the following reasons. I am good under pressure and able to priorities what needs to be done. I am good with trigger discipline along with I have experience in GENSEC, and Omi9. so I know how to handle riots along with helping MTF if they need help to deal with CI or Re-containment. Also I will priorities my patients as I am first and foremost a medic.   

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I will Tend to the E11 CPL first as our primary duties is to heal people as we are still medics. After which once everyone that needs healing is healed I will then go help fend of the CI.

-

Dont ever see you on really... 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ support.

- Lots of server experience.

- MTF Combat experience.

- Trigger discipline.

- Brownie points.

- Support for activity, as it could be much better.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

• Bread locked this topic