Sarge's TMOD App - Denied

Sarge

I am putting this application up however, I do understand I should have atleast have 25 posts and I am working on that but the application should Speak for itself and I ask it stay up whilst I get the required post count please?.

What is your in-game name?: Sarge

What is your steam name?: Invictus

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:72578306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, during my long time playing of GMOD (17,724 Hours)  I have applied for many positions of the staff and have worked through the ranks of Trial Moderator to Senior Admin and on occasions been lucky enough to be selected for higher positions like Staff Manager and Server Manager.

What date did you make your forums account? July 17th 2020

What date did you start playing on the server?: If you’re wanting an accurate date then I’d have the 19th September however, I starting playing on the PoliceRP ages ago when it was with a mate of mine Etho, and managed to reach the rank on that server being Adv Paramedic.

Current server rank?: Gold

Have you donated?: Yes

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are your staff in another community?: The server that I am staff on is currently shifting it's team to another server and I am not as to sure if I am being brought over due to the game mode they chose.

TimeZone?: GMT+10

Permission ?: N/A

Why do you believe you deserve this rank?: The reason why I feel that I would make a suitable addition to the staff team is I would be a great asset to them due to the fact I live in Australia and as this is an American based server I feel as it would benefit from having someone whose ability to be on and patrol the server when the main staff base who are more or less situated in America is asleep.

As I mentioned above in the question regarding my previous experience as staff then I would have to say I have quite a bit of it. I am also learning beginner dev coding to be more useful when the case arises. If that hasn’t convinced you I have other skills I can bring into the team some of those skills can include: Working well in a team dynamic and Thinking out side the box to help figure out solutions to peoples problems.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Due to the fact that the player in question was engaged in the act of committing a Mass RDM, I’d look at this case simply as if this was just anyone else and simply request for them to cease with the swearing or I will simply mute/gag them and deal with it as shut and close case and punish them accordingly.

As I stated above I am working on my post count and I look forward to the comments.

Thank you

SCPRP Admin Sarge

• Catsro changed the title to Sarge's TMOD App

-Support
The application lacks some detail in certain parts
-The Mass RDM question isn't answered correctly as the punishment to be given isn't mentioned
Did start necroposting to gather posts
Haven't seen you on the server, I personally suggest taking some more time to build a good reputation and becoming more known around the community and then applying

-Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

18 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
-The Mass RDM question isn't answered correctly as the punishment to be given isn't mentioned
Haven't seen you on the server, I personally suggest taking some more time to build a good reputation and becoming more known around the community and then applying

-Zeus

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Zeus

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Zeus

Better luck next time man

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Zeus

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

You've got loads of potential, but as Zeus expressed you need to get a bit more known and have some more time clocked in on the server. Until then I do have to give this a -support

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 9/22/2020 at 9:00 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Zeus

9 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

You've got loads of potential, but as Zeus expressed you need to get a bit more known and have some more time clocked in on the server. Until then I do have to give this a -support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."