What is your in-game name?:

Hammy

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Hammy

What is your steam ID?:  

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324515797/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

YES, I was an admin in a FiveM Server for one year, which i retired from

What date did you start playing on the community? 

Roughly 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account?

April 10

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

5 (most of them are old)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2235844579

Have you donated?

Yes (40 US)

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, except on FiveM 

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes Indeed

Timezone:

10+ GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to be part of Gaming Light Staff because I want to be part of a great team and to be part of a great sever.  I want to help Gaming Light to grow in as a server and want to be in a big family. I think that I belong in the Gaming Light Staff family because I want to bring a lot to the server and help it grow. I know that Gaming Light will help me improve in the family and server and will let me help a wonderful team/server. I want to bring Gaming Light active in the Australian time zones, so it can be noticed by everyone.

Would be great in the server because I have many skills, which include, leadership, team player, communication skills, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution. I have as well been in a lot of situations which gave me experience to deal with a lot of things, in game and in real life. This experiences can help me deal with important manners in game and make sure the right decision in made, so no one is at fault for no reason. I hope that I have enough experience and skills to bring to this Server/ team/ Family.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will first bring them to me and talk them down, if that does not work, I will gag them and explain the situation to them and try make them understand. If they still want to make a scene out of it or being a Ming. I will see if there is a higher Up that can help me, if not i will follow SOP. 

image.png

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

-support people try to “argue” they should be staff cause they play in our great 3-8 am times EST well here’s a couple counter arguments 1.we average 15 or under players during those times 2. Half if not all are AFK or doing nothing 

I also have not personally EVER seen you I have nothing against you but right now we have yet to meet and I’m on everyday for hours on end until I see and meet I’m sticking to this BUT I hope to see you become staff and don’t let this discourage you

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

8 hours ago, Hammy said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will first bring them to me and talk them down, if that does not work, I will gag them and explain the situation to them and try make them understand. If they still want to make a scene out of it or being a Ming. I will see if there is a higher Up that can help me, if not i will follow SOP. 

the purpose of this question is to go into detail something this question is lacking go into depth! it will help! 👍

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-/+support

- decent activity 

- kind

- app could use some work

- last questions is ehh

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-support

3 hours ago, Jager said:

-support people try to “argue” they should be staff cause they play in our great 3-8 am times EST well here’s a couple counter arguments 1.we average 15 or under players during those times 2. Half if not all are AFK or doing nothing 

I also have not personally EVER seen you I have nothing against you but right now we have yet to meet and I’m on everyday for hours on end until I see and meet I’m sticking to this BUT I hope to see you become staff and don’t let this discourage you

You also need some work on the last question. You should work on those and maybe tidy up a few more things and then you would be perfect for staff!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head Admin

-Support

- Grammar 
- Staff in another community (FiveM)
- Question 16 needs work

Either I misread your application or something, but it's stated pretty clearly that you must leave any other communities staff team before you can apply for a staff position in GamingLight (and yes, other games do count; I learned that the first time I applied). Make sure to look over the staff handbook once or twice more as the last question can be easily answered if you read the handbook in whole.

Forklift_Signature.png

16 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-/+support

- decent activity 

- kind

- app could use some work

- last questions is ehh

I haven't really seen you on recently so you definitely need to up your activity.

Another this like Will touched on is your grammar. This could've easily been fixed if you had of just went over your staff app at least just before posting it. 

Carrots_LT_COL.png

8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

- Grammar 
- Staff in another community (FiveM)
- Question 16 needs work

Either I misread your application or something, but it's stated pretty clearly that you must leave any other communities staff team before you can apply for a staff position in GamingLight (and yes, other games do count; I learned that the first time I applied). Make sure to look over the staff handbook once or twice more as the last question can be easily answered if you read the handbook in whole.

Good luck 

Raze 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

14 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

- Grammar 
- Question 16 needs work

-needs more time

-only has 3 post  on forums 

you need more time and more activity on forums hammy. Also sloppy app, "trail mod", make sure to proof read before you submit your apps.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Staff on another community

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager