"There was Never a SIte-05"

Kami- Amaterasu

This document is now to be locked behind a LVL-4 Security clearance.

Personnel is to be reminded that the foundation does not currently have, nor has ever had a Site-05.

Any personnel claiming otherwise is to be immediately reported to the Recordskeeping and Informational Security Administration.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

no site o5? thats news to me

Ssssssh, its where we hide all the paychecks now, can't let them find out!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

If any of your fellow personnel asks anything about Site-05:

Site 05 does not exist.

Site 05 does not exist.

He does not exist. 

They do not exist.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

So The yandere serum RP Is void now it was all part of the simulation 

This is a shock and actualy reasuring to me Vlad Romanov 1 Never existed he never invented "Yandere serum" 
It was an attempt at distracting Kami and the rest of CNTN From the truth 

Site 05 never existed and it never will exist 

CI RND AR Vlad romanov II *Wakes up with the memorys of Vlad romanov 1,3 and Monika* 
"It was all a lie this serum must be destroyed i need to return to the scp foundation as soon as humanly possible."

/me Puts on 40 Year old RFA Uniform gets duel barretas and the tranq pistol and smirks as he walks back into the foundation 
"Iris tompson i will save you one day and its time for my return to form."
/me Reads file and stores it in a locked compartment
"The time for the book of kaiju is here i must consult the book it has the answers to everything."
RFA Vlad Romanov [MTF Comms] People of Site 10 i have returned By the grace of almighty god Our forces stand on the forests of Serbia i have destroyed the yandere serum and vlad romanov the first and i have returned 

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

• Bread locked this topic