Wesss 2LT App  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should wesss get 2LT

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs work

1.Whats your ingame name?:Wesss on ST.

2.Whats your steam id?:STEAM_0:1:460070915

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:Yes I have read over it a few times.

4.How long have you been on the server:I took a long break but before that 6 months.

5.How many warns do you have?:None

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:I would like to be 2LT so I can help us make less minges and help lead this great Battalion when i first joined the officers where not very active i dont want that to happen again.

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:I would like to believe I do good but I can only say it for my self I don't know what others think.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:I am very active and want to help STs become better I hope to make more people see STs in a better light.

+/- Support
+Good NCO
+Leads troopers well
+Funny guy (everyone likes him)

- Application needs work
Good luck!

• Like 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

19 hours ago, One Rusty Kid said:

I feel like I said that somewhere....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST VCMDR Conner

Ok boomer

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

If this gets accepted i am coming back to ST Confirmed December 2020 -ST SGT Dom 0009

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

16 hours ago, deeznuts is real xD said:

it did come here echo lmao

im waiting no cap

bro, idk who ST  SGT Dom 0009 is but he told me to put it on this app that he will come back if it gets accepted

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

to what tho

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF

i never left 😕

I just play SCP RP now

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF