gov nlr after being revived - Accepted

What you want to see? -Β  I want to see a rule that states that someone that is revived by ems must wait 3 minutes before going back into roleplay/combat with the person that killed him

Why should we add it? -Β  its extremely unrealisticΒ  to get shot 30 time brought back to life then to runΒ  up to someone who has a gun and start another shootout. if crim must comply when being revived why can gov start another shoot out like nothing happened.

What are the advantages of having this? - realism/Rp it also makes it fair for crim when they win a firefight and are at low health because imagine you win a fire fight your using a med kit and healing or your running away with a gun your at 55 health and a tac unit that now has full health because he was revived tries to arrest you.

Who is it mainly for? - crimΒ 

Links to any content -Β  NA

Edited by ~π“’π“žπ“€π“›~

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 minute ago, Lime King said:

+support

I personally haven't had any issues with gov getting revived in the middle of fights (which they arent supposed to) but I can see how it could be an issue

Β 

it usually right after like when healing or running away

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

+supportΒ 

This has happened to me many times and it is really annoying because even if you win you will still lose because of what it states in his text "running away with a gun your at 55 health and a tac unit that now has full health because he was revived tries to arrest you". That is very true and has happened to me before. It also doesn't happen in real lifeΒ because you can't possibly get shot until unconscious then get revived and suddenly be able to fight.

State CommandΒ | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin |Β SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+supportΒ 

This has happened to me many times and it is really annoying because even if you win you will still lose because of what it states in his text "running away with a gun your at 55 health and a tac unit that now has full health because he was revived tries to arrest you". That is very true and has happened to me before. It also doesn't happen in real lifeΒ because you can't possibly get shot until unconscious then get revived and suddenly be able to fight.

Β 

Delta Force~PPD
Β Ex SSΒ DeputyΒ AssistantΒ Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

44 minutes ago, π–•π–Žπ–’π–• said:

+supportΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+/- Support

- I can see how this could be an issue.

-It can make roleplay more immersive

- We have combat healing and reviving rules

- EMS are not always online

- This is a Semi Serious RP server

Β 

ems ISNT REVIVING DURING FIGHTS. if we move in when its NOT a solid code 4 we get striked/demoted/removed or any number of things

Β 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Β 

Just now, jackyman21 said:

ems ISNT REVIVING DURING FIGHTS. if we move in when its NOT a solid code 4 we get striked/demoted/removed or any number of things

say you get in a gun fight between hospital and spawn you win the fight you run into hospital get health and come out to them chasing you thats what im saying

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

Just now, ~π“’π“žπ“€π“›~ said:

say you get in a gun fight between hospital and spawn you win the fight you run into hospital get health and come out to them chasing you thats what im saying

you shouldnt be going into hospital while wanted...

Β 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Β 

+Support

EMS always revives gov first and then they shoot the remaining crims and its annoying as hell. In real life they would be injured severely and would probably get to a safe place.Β 

PD CPLΒ | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTOΒ | SS SO |Β Scythes Of ParadiseΒ Lord

β€œPeople will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. AndΒ tomorrow, today will be yesterday."Β - George Harrison

Β 

Personally I think it should be this way for both Crim & Gov. You just got revived by a medic probably because you got shot. You wouldn't get up and get back into the fight, you would go to the hospital, or seek medical treatment.

Β 

+/- Support

Β 

ButΒ crims have the chance to run. It's their fault if they do not take that chance and leave the scene. When it is code 4, the medic will start reviving, it's up to you to leave.

PoliceRP -Β RetiredΒ Manager

Retired SWAT CommanderΒ |Β UMCΒ 

3 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+supportΒ 

Β 

Β |OG SGT|PD SGT|SCU LCPL|

22 hours ago, Drippy said:

Personally I think it should be this way for both Crim & Gov. You just got revived by a medic probably because you got shot. You wouldn't get up and get back into the fight, you would go to the hospital, or seek medical treatment.

Β 

+/- Support

Β 

ButΒ crims have the chance to run. It's their fault if they do not take that chance and leave the scene. When it is code 4, the medic will start reviving, it's up to you to leave.

I agree with drippyΒ 

Β PoliceRP SMT |Β Head Admin | Head Of Support

On 9/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

EMS always revives gov first and then they shoot the remaining crims and its annoying as hell. In real life they would be injured severely and would probably get to a safe place.Β 

EMS revives the winning team in a situation, which isn't always gov. Reviving gov first was changed a couple months ago, to what it currently is.

+/- Support

~BeelzebubΒ | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 9/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, Drippy said:

Β 

+/- Support

Β 

Β 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 9/21/2020 at 8:30 PM, UncreativeDaniel said:

+/- Support

- I can see how this could be an issue.

-It can make roleplay more immersive

- We have combat healing and reviving rules

- EMS are not always online

- This is a Semi Serious RP server

Β 

Β 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk