Dect's RRH Application

Dect

In Game Name: Dect

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156488590

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): RRH (Omi9 SGT)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No preference.

How many Strikes do you have: I have no strikes.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Participating in RRH will give me an enhanced RP experience and will also enhance my knowledge of how the facility operates and functions under the jurisdiction of the highest ranking in the facility. I have seen multiple 05 getting killed very easily when they're located near d-block especially the medical team. I would like to not only change this but allow the 05 to feel safe around me when they're going around the facility. RRH is a path I am willing to take and is something that I have been thinking about for a while now. I believe that this will not that this will be a positive for the people on 05 and myself as it will allow them to rp as necessary and will also have me experience something that I have always wanted to experience when being on the server. Seeing people guarding the 05 seems very entertaining and just over all like a good rp experience for me and I feel like I will fit in perfectly. I want to join the more rp intensive side of the server allowing me to not only get a new rp experience but will also show apart of me that will not only help others during their rp situations.

Why should we accept you: When rping I am usually always on a combat-heavy job. This is shown with my positions in Gensec, Omi9, and Wardens. I deal with riots, SCP breaches, Chaos Insurgency, and Sarkics all the time and that has allowed me to get me familiarized with how the weapons work on the server. During my time on Wardens and Omi9, I have been blessed to operate with lovely people who have been nothing but respectful and helpful to me and they have shown me the ins and outs of how to defend certain choke points on the server. When trying out for Wardens I was highlighted out for my leadership role when doing operations. When I am in an intense RP situation I do everything I can to get what is done and have my objective/goal complete. I do things with haste but efficiency and it has gotten me nowhere but success. During my time on the server, I will keep an eye out for 05 that need guarding. This will be done with valid communication between me and the 05 personnel. I will make it my number one priority to guard and protect the council member that needs guarding. I will take this position with nothing but seriousness and I am willing to put everything aside to protect the people in the foundation that matter the most. I love to be the first respondent to situations in the facility. This is why I joined Omi9 as its heavily combat-intensive and defends the facility from GOI's and defending the facility guarding it against Keter class breaches. I have done nothing but follow the rules and SOP's of the necessary branches I am apart of. I will follow the directions given to me without a second thought and I am willing to lay down my life for the person I am guarding.  I hold no bias to individuals unless its apart of the job/rp situation.This position will be nothing but an honor to have an I would love to be apart of the team <3.
Thank you so much for reading my RRH Application and I hope you have a nice day/evening/afternoon

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

Don't think he's gone far enough in many branches yet, coolness and good attitude aside, I think RRH should not only be on the server for a decent amount of time, but also know what it takes to go farther in the servers command structure. 

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+ Support

- Good guy to talk to.

- Seems overall pretty lax in his words

- Hardworking

- Active

Though, a bit low ranking for this application. I don't doubt him to be a good contestant for this position! Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

24 minutes ago, General bacon said:

-support

He is a cool Guy and all but hé needs to learn more and get more advanced in other branches.

-OH7

18 hours ago, APE said:

-Support

Don't think he's gone far enough in many branches yet, coolness and good attitude aside, I think RRH should not only be on the server for a decent amount of time, but also know what it takes to go farther in the servers command structure. 

- /+                                                       I mean if you ask me this shouldn't be judge by rank rather the person What they tend to do | Responsibility and leadership n such all things Dect has shown 

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 hours ago, General bacon said:

-support

He is a cool Guy and all but hé needs to learn more and get more advanced in other branches.

-OH7

-OH5 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Thank you everyone for the critiques 🙂 Its all appreciated and I will look on them as best as I can 🙂

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator