SF SA CS Jordan 4539 NCO APP

THE bench Minister

What is your name?  Jordan

What is your rank?   SA

How long have you been an Enlisted?   two ,three weeks 

What rank are you applying for?  SP

How many strikes do you have?  I don't have any strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?   I have a lot of  experience in commanding positions and I feel like I would be a great help to the team and new players that join SF  I am also a admin and  head admin in a gmod and stormworks server so I have plenty of experience in command there are plenty of ways I could tell you I am good for the team but I feel it is better to show you than tell you cause then you don't know if I am lying or telling the truth.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? a lot I can help with training  I can take over some task that are to hard for others  I can even help you with anything you want me to help with. I can make google docs for training or any thing really but I will need some time to make those cause they are a little confusing. I am a fast learner so if something new is put in to place I can teach the other NCO how to do it if they do not understand what to do. there are many more ways I can be good for helping the NCO's these are just some of the ways I can help.  

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?    YES I understand

Edited by THE bench Minister

-Support

Lied on application

I don't know who you are so I haven't seen you in action

How do you know these tasks would be hard for others?

Why would you need to make training docs? Especially as NCO?

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF