nu7 aplication

koein22

Your Discord ID/Name?      yellowcrusader2345#2472

How Many Warns do Have?    9 warns no active warns

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum):    i wish to protect the   foundation frome breched scps escaped class   d   ci    and aid reserchers in there   testing   i also want to protect the world frome scps  by keeping them in containment i also know the lore well am good in combat and have good knolege of the map and think i chould be of good use to other nu7 i also  am very loal and will do my best to protect the foundation i will always do my best to protect my fellow mtf nu7 and whould like to aid gensec in keeping dblock   in check  and to help my fellow man

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: staff

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): 

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: e11 im a pvt reserch im a jr gensec im a lcpl

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): yes

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No):no

Edited by koein22

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Has many warns while on Nu7 Donator Jobs.
Warns are pretty recent
Haven seen much activity from you

I would like to add this man posted  his app unfilled, then edited and filled in his app. Weird, I was about to -support for an unfilled app.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Warns are pretty recent

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, Dragin said:

-Support
Warns are pretty recent

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic