• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Silver

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Silver

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:195485792

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, on gaminglight, Icefuse and Superior Servers || All in the SWRP Sector

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Late 2019 to Early 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

2/November/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server?

Imperial RP: 0 | SCP-RP: 7 | PoliceRP: 1 Jedi vs Sith: 0 || [ALL EXPIRED]

Have you donated? 

Yes at the Lord Rank

What rank are you applying for? 

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes

You will be tested on it:

Understood

Timezone:

GMT+8:00

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Hotshot [Love you for this]

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe that I can be a good mod and I would love to help the staff team out. I feel like I can be a good mod and I am an active member of the community. I want to help the server with the minges, reports and issues that the server have because the minges is ruining the other players fun experience and I don't like that. i want this rank so I can help the server with whitelist maybe, help out with minges, I just want everyone to be able to have the fun experience without any minges  I want to help other people, such as newcomers who have just logged into the server, show what you need to read and what you need to do on the server so that they can enjoy the game on the server as we all are, and remove those who are trying to ruin the mood of other players who try to play for having fun.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

If someone was Mass RDMing i would immediately JailTP him to the top of the ship and if he proceeds to curse at me i would mute him in that respective communication (Gag/Mute)  to attempt to calm him down and notify him that Disrespect is not tolerated on the server and he could be warned/Banned. I would get both sides of the story, also check logs to see hpw many people the person had killed without reason, after that I would get a mod to Tempban them for 3-5 days depending on how sever it was

Thankyou for all of those who have decided to read my application and if you have any thoughts please = or - support but if you do have to -support I would love for you to give me a reason why.

Sincerely Silver ❤️

Edited by SilversVids

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

-Support

Has a history of minging on other servers and was even banned for encouraging rule breaking, Disrespect and General non compliance with rules.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Has a history of minging on other servers and was even banned for encouraging rule breaking, Disrespect and General non compliance with rules.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

I want to see if you can fix yourself being stuff is a big Responsibility so show me and all the other staff members that you can do it I believe everyone needs a chance to Prove them self. 
+Support

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

No offence silver but you have a pretty long history of minging and I'm pretty sure you were removed from staff on impRP for breaking the rules.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198351237313

has been blacklisted from branch(es) in SCP-RP for minging before.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

10 hours ago, Finnley24 said:

I want to see if you can fix yourself being stuff is a big Responsibility so show me and all the other staff members that you can do it I believe everyone needs a chance to Prove them self. 
+Support

Edited by nicklas

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

-Support

-Can be disrespectful and Immature at times.

-Has a history of minging and abusing his staff powers.

-Has a history of minging on SCPRP.

-Not fit for the position.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Head of Staff
On 9/21/2020 at 6:34 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...