Sygo ban appeal

Sygo

Steam Name:  Boomerb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227789301

Ingame Name: Sygo

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: I dont recall sorry i just left game

Reason for Ban: Homophibia

Dispute: Ok so let me begin. I was scp 999 and entered d block once or twice bad on my part. I havent played the server since may so its been a while. Anyway, after that, the guy named Baguett, cuffed me as i was an scp 999. He was trying to bring me places and i got stuck on a door and he just left me there so i was asking in /ooc to help me. I said i would behave and anyway he leftme there anyway and when i managed to be freed by a dog scp, he then cuffed me again as i was trying to find someone. I got mad because he kept ruining my expereince he couldve just told me to stop going d block. so it was a in a moment thing i called him f word homophobic and then he report me. please unban me i didnt mean anythign by it was in the momebt i didnt mean hurt his feelings. please accept 

Edited by Sygo

Just now, Crabbo said:

-Support
You still called him the word though
"I killed him but i felt bad"

"I did a mass rdm cuz I was bored"

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support 

He entered d block and would not listen under any cost, he was not there for only a split second he was actively not willing to leave so baguette dragged him out from what I heard. 

I later hopped on and understood that 999 had called them a homophobic slur.
You did say the homophobic slur and it did constitute the ban.

Side note: The player in question had multiple warns and bans for racism and homophobia and generally no intent to abide by rules. I also did take this into consideration when I issued the ban

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support 

He entered d block and would not listen under any cost, he was not there for only a split second he was actively not willing to leave so baguette dragged him out from what I heard. 

Side note: The player in question had multiple warns and bans for racism and homophobia and generally no intent to abide by rules. I also did take this into consideration when I issued the ban

Yikes

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support
Regardless of whether the word slipped out of your mouth,
any use of a homophobic, transphobic, or racial slur constitutes to 1 week+ ban.
Considering your past, this ban is most definitely deserved. By no means whatsoever will it slide by.

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway