Jack S RRH App

Jack S

27 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

As OH1 Current "Leader" of RRH I wanna let you know I am loving this application and I want you in Red Right Hand.

All of the people saying Killing D-Class takes no skill have all died in D-Block to D-Class hundreds of times. I just wanna say no matter what branch you come from, No matter where you started you have more than enough skill to make it somewhere. We didn't all Start off good at a game it took time and it took practice.

Gensec are in their own category of a "Starter Branch" sure. But does that mean they are awful? No. That is the assumption everyone puts on them because of their time on the server. I wanna say I know people who have made it far and done great things from Gensec and I'll happily provide two of them right now. Rang, and Sinnik. They both lead security and got to a Site Admin position now does that mean they started off crazy good? No, they started just like most of us Security Officers. 

The fact that a MAJORITY of MTF members come from security and you go on to say it takes no skill to kill Class-D is just kinda insulting yourself as you have started there before most likely.

The point im trying to make is that pro's aren't made in a Day, or a Week, or a Month. It takes time, I think letting him into Red Right Hand will be a great oppurtunity to let him grow as a person and a member of this community. So he has my full support

+Support
OH1 RRH "Mike"

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+support like the details in the app and nice guy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg