NeoID 05 Research Application

NeoID

In Game Name:  NeoID

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184445855

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): 05 Researcher (Coming from R&D. Research Archivist)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I believe the main reason I feel determined to obtain the role of 05 Researcher,  is the honor of my home-branch. Ever since I joined Gaminglight, I've put all my focus into R&D. All the way to the point where I try my absolute hardest to maintain the order of the branch, and do my best to command R&D.  I do not believe there is currently anyone in R&D within the 05 Research team, and my intent here is to represent R&D in a sense as a honorable member of the 05 Research team. I feel this could be a chance to both show, and grow my growth in the Field of Research RP,  along with other researchers on my path. I think that I can set myself as an outstanding example to others, while at the same time, growing my own reputation. I purely want these two things. Growth, and Representation.  I feel great pride in what I have done to R&D, and I feel that it is finally the time to begin this growth within other branches. I can show as a role model for others, resulting in better RP, and more immersive testing, and what better way to do it then joining 05 Research? I enjoy helping, and commanding others. Showing them the ropes to greatness. Allowing them a path within the server. There is no better position I can apply for to achieve this.

Why should we accept you:  I have shown great progress with my position in Research and Development. CI has resulted in a lot of positive changes, which I am proud to say I took part in. I can provide great resource to the 05 Research team. I understand the SCP lore a lot better then most. I have more then enough time in my day to flag on and knock some duties out of the way, and well beyond my "quota" as well. If you would like more evidence on this matter, I advise you speak to the other Command Members of R&D on this matter. I've only been on the server for what? A little over 2 months now, and here I am. Research Archivist for Research and Development.  I have put near to every day in those past 2 months to Gaminglight. Working hard throughout that whole time for improvement of both my Branch, and myself. Both of which I feel I can call a success! I have so much more to provide from other applicants of this position. I have only received 2 Verbal Punishments. 1 for not knowing what NLR was. One for playing 939 wrong. However, I have never had any true warns, nor strikes under any circumstances.  What I can provide is more then you can ask for. I hope you consider this statement, and give me a chance to prove my words. Thank you.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support

He works very hard from what i see, and has shown lots of loyalty in RND

Overall... qualified and beyond for this role

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ approaches problem with a calm and professional manner

+ easily accessible

Overall, he's just the guy that I wants to become a 05 researcher.

He is also a very friendly person and he makes RnD fun to be in. 

++support

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

49 minutes ago, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ easily accessible

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

Coming From Jack S. He is having issues with his Forum Account

21421424214.PNG

I am able to log onto my laptop, so this is all truth, Neo 100% deserves this role.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

10 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ easily accessible

• Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

59 minutes ago, Cogs said:

One of the most hard working Command members i've ever had, Most deserving of this postion

BIG + SUPPORT

ree

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

21 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ easily accessible

-Signed OR1

• Like 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

22 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ easily accessible

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support  

i dont know neo really good but i think he should have the funny word research 

he is serious with training and interrogator he makes it really scary he is really fit for the job 

and as i said i dont know him really well but i know somethings and he is meant to be funny word researcher    

• Like 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:00 PM, Benslaki_II said:

+support

He works very hard from what i see, and has shown lots of loyalty in RND

Overall... qualified and beyond for this role

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 9/20/2020 at 11:26 PM, Hope said:

+support

+ great activity

+ easily accessible

One the best candidates, I believe he will show a lot of RND type of research and represent us well.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{