05 Staff Application

derpendalek

In Game Name: derpendalek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154370612

Job Applying for: RRH - CI SM

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-9

Strikes: 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join RRH because it is my dream to become one of the O5 team and to get to know the foundation members better. I want to be RRH because I have been in a combating branch for over half a year. 

Why should we accept you: I believe I should get accepted because many people in MTF wanted me to join them as I am always active on MTF Job Pack and because I am friendly and interact well with the O5 Research team. I am also experience in combat because I took down multiple members of gensec/MTF by myself in a raid. Another reason is because I am always active on the server and spend most of my gmod time on the server and is dedicated to the server donating and enjoying the server from the start of my playing time. I like to have fun with other people so to make it more interesting and enjoyable. I may minge a little bit but it not that major to worry about. A third reason is because to expand my combat experience because CI was the first branch I ever joined and I want to be RRH to expand it a bit so I can be in combat on both sides. I also have experience with people so sometimes I can act professional because I am an FTO in CI which means when training it all out professional.

Edited by derpendalek

+/- Support leaning towards +

+ You're very very active and I see you on every single day
- You can be a slight minge in some areas but nothing too major to be worried about
-Application is short and could use some additions
+Good at combat and is very straight forward
+Has good knowledge on the rules and I have never had a personal problem with you in the past
+ I see you as a great fit for the position

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Dect said:

- You can be a slight minge in some areas but nothing too major to be worried about
+Has good knowledge on the rules and I have never had a personal problem with you in the past

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

I can vouch for Derpen as he's ben a well known person on the server. Yes, he does have rough spots, however he's got great activity, as he's on almost everyday., and he's a great guy overall. I'd say he would be a great fit for RRH. He's skilled in combat, and i think he's fit for the job

-OM4

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

5 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+Support

I can vouch for Derpen as he's ben a well known person on the server. Yes, he does have rough spots, however he's got great activity, as he's on almost everyday., and he's a great guy overall. I'd say he would be a great fit for RRH. He's skilled in combat, and i think he's fit for the job

-OM4

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support

Brav suppar mingay 

stul my f ing rad 

+supp

Good leader 

fun

is actually good at PVP 

knife man 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support 

derpendalek is a good guy i like him he is serious when its a serious time and he like to have fun with every body and he is very good at combat and professional so i would like to recommend him to RRH and i think he is fit to the job and have a nice day  

and he is very very active i see him every day like damn this guy doesn't get out of his house or what 

and there is a lot of thing but imma leave this right here  

Edited by THICCBOIIII

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

13 hours ago, Dect said:

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

14 hours ago, Dect said:

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

14 hours ago, Dect said:

Absolute beast at PvP

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/20/2020 at 10:59 PM, Dect said:

This man can left click pretty good and protects the briefcase. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

On 9/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+support

+active
+good at combat
+fit for position

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor