Warn appeal for SCP RP

C.R.A.Y.O.L.A

Your In-game Name: (Forgot cause i moved to IRP and JvS.)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236455376

The admin's name in-game: (Forgot but he was on Gordon Freeman job)

The admin's steam name: Gamikzone

What warning did you receive: FailRP

When did you receive this warning: July 25th

Why should it be removed?: I think it should be removed because that day i got the warn it was my 1st and i was kinda new to SCP RP and i didn't know that running in and out of bunks shooting dudes was FailRP and I think that it might mess up my record but thats me. I also dont want this warn because IRP  and JvS staff will probably look at this one and might think of me as a bad dude. This can get denied or accepted but uh ye.

H.E.C.U 

Players are not allowed to “puppy guard” spawn areas. This includes waiting at SCP Containment Cells during their breach attempts unless called out in RP.

The following areas are defined as spawn areas: GENSEC Bunks, Research Bunks, Utility Bunks, MTF Bunks, E11 Castle, Designated area in CI Base, D-Block Cells in Lower D-Block, and Designated Entrance Zone Offices.

- Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

It's staff discretion whether to issue a verbal or formal warning. Also this was from a couple months ago. One single warning is not gonna put any labels on you cause we make mistakes and that's understood by pretty much everyone. If your intention is to get a valid warning removed just for this reason then sorry,

-Support

Edited by Sparkle

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It's staff discretion whether to issue a verbal or formal warning. Also this was from a couple months ago. One single warning is not gonna put any labels on you cause we make mistakes and that's understood by pretty much everyone. If your intention is to get a valid warning removed just for this reason then sorry,

-Support

Considering Gamikzone, our Super Admin, issued a warn, I highly doubt it was a false one.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif