Propane

Questions
Your In-game Name: Propane

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82643249

The admin's name in-game: Weiss 

The admin's steam name: Weiss Schnee G

What warning did you receive: FailRP

When did you receive this warning: August 24th

Why do you think this warn was false: At the time, there were 7 MTF staring at me, 4 with maglights, 3 with guns out. One of the 4 with a maglight went up the elevator, making it so I would be able to move, so I began attacking and instantly was brought by Weiss, told that I can not attack when people have flashlights, even though I thought it said maglight. I was warned, so I made a suggestion which would be that flashlights would be the only way to stun 280, which was denied with the comment of,

"Uh bro they cant do it unless they buy a maglite from the armory and I highly doubt d-class do that"

Evidence the warning is false: The thing is this warn is from a month ago as the suggestion was just denied, kinda just hoping Weiss was spectating and saw thought flashlights would count.

Any extra information:

Screenshot_20200920-171713_Steam.jpg

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Propane said:

Questions
Your In-game Name: Propane

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82643249

The admin's name in-game: Weiss 

The admin's steam name: Weiss Schnee G

What warning did you receive: FailRP

When did you receive this warning: August 24th

Why do you think this warn was false: At the time, there were 7 MTF staring at me, 4 with maglights, 3 with guns out. One of the 4 with a maglight went up the elevator, making it so I would be able to move, so I began attacking and instantly was brought by Weiss, told that I can not attack when people have flashlights, even though I thought it said maglight. I was warned, so I made a suggestion which would be that flashlights would be the only way to stun 280, which was denied with the comment of,

"Uh bro they cant do it unless they buy a maglite from the armory and I highly doubt d-class do that"

Evidence the warning is false: The thing is this warn is from a month ago as the suggestion was just denied, kinda just hoping Weiss was spectating and saw thought flashlights would count.

Any extra information:

Screenshot_20200920-171713_Steam.jpg

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+support
Was super certain there was a statement allowing enough normal flashlights pointed at SCP-280 to prevent it from attacking.
Nor did the wording on the MOTD indicate it worked as a form of FearRP rather than 
being a complete re-containment tool.

However, upon further clarification via SMT; The latter is in-fact the case.
Thus this warn is a misinterpretation on my part and thus invalid. 

(Also I must be becoming illiterate >_>)