Odin's Gunnery Officer application

0din

Galactic_Empire-logo-7A19A28ABA-seeklogo_com.png.c03fc8467a65b4403a27fb2a3d7302f0.png

What is your ingame name?:

Odin

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:73380204

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

I'm a midshipman, however the roster needs to be updated as I'm still a crewman on it.

What specialty are you applying for?:

Naval gunnery officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

My main focus and primary objective is to keep reinforce the fact that Naval are not only a serious regiment, but an active one and one with high morale. I will do my absolute best to function not only as a figure of leadership but also a mentor that people should at all times be able to rely on and look up to for guidance in times of great distress, aswell of course as general day to day help such as introducing newly enlisted to the branch and showing them the ropes.  The best way to lead is by example. I have a high amount of respect for this regiment and the people serving in it, meaning I will always try and return that respect by contributing any way I can and help with the development of Naval, We're a regiment with great potential and opportunity, and I'd love to dig deep into that and truly help Naval serve as those to look up to.  Keeping a healthy and respectful bond between those around and above you is one of they key benefactors to maintaining the stability of the ranking structure and overall organization within the faction. In simpler terms, it is not a role to be taken lightly, it is one that in my opinion needs to be treated with the proper professional manners and attitude to complete this task.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

The reason I personally believe I should be entrusted with this position is because I have extensive history in leadership, I've served in wide variety of battalions, militaries, navies from a great deal of servers and all of this collectively has helped me develop my current set of skills in not just leadership, but the knowledge of create strong bonds, maintain stable communications even during the most stressful of times, organizing when everything is unorganized and aswell as my general innate ability to perform in combat when needed, I'm a very adaptive person so if a plan was to ever foil on itself I'd always find a solution to the problem at hand and further communicating this  to those around me and transforming it into a new plan and to put it into action via organization, strategic and in some cases ballsy moves. I have a good sense of knowing when it's appropriate to take a risk over making a careful and slow paced strategic decision, aswell as the other way around of course.

And of course, I'm a quick learner, It's personally one of my most useful skills because if I was to ever falter in any regard, I'm guaranteed to be quick to take the loss, learn from it and thereafter grow stronger from that experience and having it contribute to my decision making skills, combat skills and overall professionalism. Now with that said I'm not suggesting that I'm the perfect trooper or naval, I'm the exact opposite infact. I'm always open for new ideas and if there's ever an opportunity to learn I will take it. I'm never afraid to be questioned for my actions, strategies and overall decisions I make. As long as the critique I'm receiving contributes to my development I'm ready to take notes and as stated previously, to learn.

As quoted by Joseph Joubert

"To teach is to learn twice over."

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank for the sole reason of personal development and growth, having this job and position assigned to me will hopefully help me in the longrun in my career as a naval. I will do my best to utilize my set of base skills and apply them to the job, doing so will also open doors for improvement, critique and personal structure. I understand the responsibility of this rank and I will do my best to perform according to this roles standards and requirements.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of this role may seem simplistic but it is one that contributes to the most vital assets of the imperial star destroyer. That being it's defensive systems such as the turbo-lasers, munitions department and general defensive integrity and to ensure that if the fleet was to ever go in battle, it can securely go about in combat without the risk of a malfunction. And even when or if a malfunction was to happen even during the heat of combat that it be tended to and taken care of with a rapid and efficient response. I like handling stress and putting myself in positions that test my limits, so serving this role with the purpose of maintaining one of the ISD's primary functions and systems  is truly one that should be done with pride.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Support
+Amazing Application (like this is the best I've seen)
+Competent 
+/-Semi Active

Reason why I say Semi Active is just because I haven't seen you on as much but that is most likely because of my time zone. Good Luck! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 minute ago, mikeytheman said:

+Support
+Amazing Application (like this is the best I've seen)
+Competent 
+/-Semi Active

Reason why I say Semi Active is just because I haven't seen you on as much but that is most likely because of my time zone. Good Luck! 

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+SUPPORT 
Really Nice guy
Very Active

Competent
Knows what hes doing

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 9/20/2020 at 6:30 PM, Viking said:

Galactic_Empire-logo-7A19A28ABA-seeklogo_com.png.c03fc8467a65b4403a27fb2a3d7302f0.png

What is your ingame name?:

Odin

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:73380204

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

I'm a midshipman, however the roster needs to be updated as I'm still a crewman on it.

What specialty are you applying for?:

Naval gunnery officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

My main focus and primary objective is to keep reinforce the fact that Naval are not only a serious regiment, but an active one and one with high morale. I will do my absolute best to function not only as a figure of leadership but also a mentor that people should at all times be able to rely on and look up to for guidance in times of great distress, aswell of course as general day to day help such as introducing newly enlisted to the branch and showing them the ropes.  The best way to lead is by example. I have a high amount of respect for this regiment and the people serving in it, meaning I will always try and return that respect by contributing any way I can and help with the development of Naval, We're a regiment with great potential and opportunity, and I'd love to dig deep into that and truly help Naval serve as those to look up to.  Keeping a healthy and respectful bond between those around and above you is one of they key benefactors to maintaining the stability of the ranking structure and overall organization within the faction. In simpler terms, it is not a role to be taken lightly, it is one that in my opinion needs to be treated with the proper professional manners and attitude to complete this task.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

The reason I personally believe I should be entrusted with this position is because I have extensive history in leadership, I've served in wide variety of battalions, militaries, navies from a great deal of servers and all of this collectively has helped me develop my current set of skills in not just leadership, but the knowledge of create strong bonds, maintain stable communications even during the most stressful of times, organizing when everything is unorganized and aswell as my general innate ability to perform in combat when needed, I'm a very adaptive person so if a plan was to ever foil on itself I'd always find a solution to the problem at hand and further communicating this  to those around me and transforming it into a new plan and to put it into action via organization, strategic and in some cases ballsy moves. I have a good sense of knowing when it's appropriate to take a risk over making a careful and slow paced strategic decision, aswell as the other way around of course.

And of course, I'm a quick learner, It's personally one of my most useful skills because if I was to ever falter in any regard, I'm guaranteed to be quick to take the loss, learn from it and thereafter grow stronger from that experience and having it contribute to my decision making skills, combat skills and overall professionalism. Now with that said I'm not suggesting that I'm the perfect trooper or naval, I'm the exact opposite infact. I'm always open for new ideas and if there's ever an opportunity to learn I will take it. I'm never afraid to be questioned for my actions, strategies and overall decisions I make. As long as the critique I'm receiving contributes to my development I'm ready to take notes and as stated previously, to learn.

As quoted by Joseph Joubert

"To teach is to learn twice over."

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank for the sole reason of personal development and growth, having this job and position assigned to me will hopefully help me in the longrun in my career as a naval. I will do my best to utilize my set of base skills and apply them to the job, doing so will also open doors for improvement, critique and personal structure. I understand the responsibility of this rank and I will do my best to perform according to this roles standards and requirements.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of this role may seem simplistic but it is one that contributes to the most vital assets of the imperial star destroyer. That being it's defensive systems such as the turbo-lasers, munitions department and general defensive integrity and to ensure that if the fleet was to ever go in battle, it can securely go about in combat without the risk of a malfunction. And even when or if a malfunction was to happen even during the heat of combat that it be tended to and taken care of with a rapid and efficient response. I like handling stress and putting myself in positions that test my limits, so serving this role with the purpose of maintaining one of the ISD's primary functions and systems  is truly one that should be done with pride.

+SUPPORT 

+ Great App

+ Good Roleplayer 

+ Knows his role as Gunnery