Ban Apeal- Accepted

MrTouchdown

1. Steam Name:  MrTouchdown

2. Ingame Name: Bacon 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235451867

4. Ban Length: permaban

5. Admin that Banned you:  it just says banned by console

6. Reason for Ban: I dont know the reason it simply says speak to hotshot if you want this ban removed

7. Dispute: I would like my ban removed because  I was never told why i was banned  and cant reach out to hotshot or anyone because i was banned from both discord and teamspeak

Edit: i posted this over 16 hours ago and its nearly at 30 views yet i have no repsonses

Edited by MrTouchdown

So let me explain to you how these works, you have to be patient, that edit comment you made is going end up keeping you bad, the reason you are banned if I remember is because you was talking shit either about me or the server (This may be a different Situation will re look about it once I get home)

These thing takes time, if your going to be a pain about it you will be staying banned

hotshot manager.png

ok so the situation you are refering to does not involve me. 

my apologies for the edit i was a little annoyed that i had waited a long time without a response

And i dont know why i was banned i looked into the ban history and it says i was banned by console and displayed speak to hotshot.

im not gonna be a pain about it but i was taken aback by it 

i was in the hospital for 3 weeks and going to pt for 2 months after a suicide attempt

i feel better knowing its being looked into so take your time

• 4 weeks later...