Mark Robinson's CI Application

Mastertlf

Mark Robinson

STEAM_0:1:29985006

AnkleDaneDahEngineMan#1820

R&D

I know a fair amount of the lore so I'd give myself a good 7/10 I may not know all of it but I know my way around

I escaped 3 times [albeit with multiple teammates helping] first 2 times I went the wrong way and gotten shot the time I managed to get out correctly with a D-class named Mr.Mike [I suggest he gets to join CI too] plus a certain CI RnD EXP Mary can also be a witness to prove I escaped.

Like I said before I have escaped multiple times its just I took a wrong turn and got shot my MTF, but to sum up my point I have the skills to stealth my way out the facility so I'm sure I could help with kidnaping people or SCPs whenever I can come along on the raids, also the first 2 times I had gotten to surface and gotten shot I was usually alone and the other times I only had 1 buddy with me, also make sure to talk to Mary an EXP in the RnD department they can vouch for me actually escaping now they only saw me escape once because the other 2 times I was killed before going to the CI base correctly and a d-class by the name MagicStan plus another D-class named Mr.Mike can also vouch for me [as long as they remembers who I was] also my name was "for the kingdom" when I escaped but my actual RP name is Mark Robinson, also I am a HMR, RRA and a SR in the research department it only took me around 2 or so weeks to get to this point, and I have never been demoted, I used to be in gensec and was a CPL it took me around 1 week to get CPL before I quit to be in CI

I can be active probably around 5-6 days of the week and of course on the weekends, and whenever I play I usually play for around 5 or so hours if not longer, also I usually join around 1-2 PM, if its on the weekends usually I join around 11-12 AM if not sooner, now sometimes that does change but generally that's when I join, and when I get off is honestly just up to chance as some days I play for an hour then head out, sometimes I play till 3-4 AM, it just depends on how I'm feeling

Yes I have TS and discord both work and I know how they work, I also have TS already ready as I have the IP already

Edited by Mastertlf

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

+Support

+An active member within Research

+High Non Command Rank in Research

+Active

-Registered August 25th

Still a very good member of Research itself and has good ideas

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+support 

I have seen him walking around the CI base a lot and I believe he has gone on raids with us as well. He would fit in well in RnD sense he shows a lot of passion to want to be in CI and do tests, raids, etc. He also seems very nice, and given some time and practice, he could come up with a lot of test logs. I also talked with him for nearly an hour and he seemed to really want to join RnD.

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

ACCEPTED!

After careful review of this application, the R&D senior command team has decided to invite you into R&D! Please send me a message over discord either by adding me as friend or sending me a message via mutual server for a discord invite!

Discord: hope#9328

osu! achiever? I don't know