Zeus's Senior Admin Application- Accepted

[GL] Zeus

Should Zeus get Senior Admin  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeus get Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

+Support

Heart to heart man, you helped me with so much on and off staff, you've been one of nicest people gaminglight can have.  Without needed to be said you deserve this position, your one of the most active, unbiased, responsible staff members I've ever seen.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
A good staff member that handles situations professionally.
Fabulous staff member that is fit for the heightened position.

On 9/20/2020 at 3:49 AM, Squash said:

+Support

+Staff sits are very professional, handles them well

+Active within staff

+Gives right punishments according to the rule the person broke

+Good attitude

I have no -supports against this man, give him senior admin so he can take those sits off duty!

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

-Active

-Well known member

-Takes his job seriously

-Takes alot of sits

-deserves the position

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Has been in the community for a long time.
+Is always nice to be around.
+Is able to be active at times when few others are.

-Gave me my one and only warning.

(That last one is a joke ofcourse.)

• Laughing 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Zeus is not only the commander of one of the most highly regarded MTF branches, he is someone I have deemed as trustworthy based on his words alone and that's quite rare. He is active and has been apart of the SCP RP community for a bit. What stands out is WHEN he's on. Like Phill stated, Zeus is active on times when most people aren't (probably cause the man lives in India) but he's on at the most peculiar of times. Zeus is relatively pretty chill but, to be honest, he's a bit of a worry wart at times ha. Good luck chief. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia