Should Zeus get Senior Admin  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeus get Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zeus

What is your steam name?: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:190171360

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a staff member previously on SCRRP last year but had to leave due to personal reasons and I am currently an Admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I seriously started playing on the server from about April of last year.

What date did you make your forums account?: July 13, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/7b61038bfa0a17b37248caab2d67713a

Have you donated? Yes, about 257 USD

What rank are you applying for? : Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read through it thoroughly

Timezone: Indian standard time (EST+9:30)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
Manager: Igneous
Head of staff: Rangiatea
Head Admin: Hoovy, Rookieblue, Luci
Superadmin: Phill, Rektify, Gamikzone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) :
I believe I deserve this rank for these reasons.
Loyalty:
I strive to be loyal to GL and to the people I meet on the server and I wouldn’t give up the people I have met and the friendships I have made on here for anything. I have been on the server for more 1 and a half year and I will continue to do the same and help out this amazing community grow in whatever way possible and I feel like as a Senior Admin I feel like I can help a lot more.
Personality:
I strive to be welcoming and as nice to people as possible. I am ready to help out whenever possible, this was the main reason I applied for support and forums diplomat. It is just something I enjoy doing. I strive to be nice but I don’t show partiality with regards to punishments even if its a friend of mine. Even though it may be hard I do the right thing. I believe I have good work ethic and judgement and try to get all sides of the argument. I also help out newer staff members by helping them with how to use logs and cross verify them and just general doubts with the handbook.
I believe I have a good reputation among members of the community and I am trusted as I hold decently high RP ranks. I am not one to be deterred by obstacles and will do whatever it takes to overcome my challenges and try to spread that energy to everyone. People may know me as a nice guy but I am one to enforce the rules and have fun at the same time. I strive to stay positive and be on good terms with everyone.
Activity:
I am pretty active on the server and I am going to increase it a bit more cause I am currently doing my certification exams. Due to my timezone I am unable to get on during peak but I strive to be active during off peak, and that’s when people need the most help and I get on and try to do whatever I can to keep the server fun and keep toxicity out. I am also very active on the forums and discord.
I know I may not be the most qualified candidate but I am willing to learn and become better.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : I would bring both sides and hear their sides of the story and cross check logs to see if it adds up. I am not a person to be very harsh if its the first time, therefore if they start to get toxic, I would mute/gag them and explain to them what they did wrong and if they calm down I would issue the warn and ban for 5 days. If they continue to be aggressive, I would add onto the warn for staff diss and issue the ban accordingly.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: The best way to prevent the situation from become more heated is to separate them all into different corners of the staff room and bring the people who need to talk to each other in the middle. If they are non compliant I shall bring only the people who need to talk into a separate area and then I would bring the others. If they are still non compliant I would issue a gag/mute.
After doing this I shall deal with the situation accordingly and issue the punishment in accordance with the staff handbook.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: Letting the person go isn’t a very good idea considering the person clearly doesn’t care about their punishment. I would just issue the punishment in accordance to the staff handbook and let them know what further rule breaks can result in further punishments. I would then return them after issuing the punishment and continue to spectate them to prevent the person from causing further problems

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: If they are new to the server I would give them a verbal and tell them why that is considered a bug and why it is affecting the RP of others. I shall then return them and spectate them for a short time to make sure they don’t repeat it. If they repeat it, I shall issue a warning and ban if necessary.

Thank you for reading my application!

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

+Staff sits are very professional, handles them well

+Active within staff

+Gives right punishments according to the rule the person broke

+Good attitude

I have no -supports against this man, give him senior admin so he can take those sits off duty!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+ Support 

One of the best Staff I have known 

A good mentor in E11 and has always been a good friend

In my opinion is THE best and most qualified candidate. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

I have no -supports against this man, give him senior admin so he can take those sits off duty!

7 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

Funni man :V

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

8 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

Hell yeah. @[GL] Zeus

+support 

All positive experiences with him 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

11 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

11 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support 

Haven't been in the community long, a week at most but zeus has done an incredible job with staffing, he takes sits very professional and is constantly active on the server

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

+support 

oh my gosh, what can you say wrong about this guy?

- He’s a great mentor and leader 

- Known very well in the community 

- One of the only staff who won’t hesitate to leave an RP session to take a sit, and actually take it throughly instead of rushing it 

Now if Zeus gets the ability to take sits off-duty he can take even more sits!

14 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support

I guess hes okay ? Nahh JK

- Friendly

-Mature

-Active

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Manager
18 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active within staff

+Good attitude

Love the guy

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗