SCP-049 and SCP-500 Cross Testing/interviw

Diavolo

Lore Name: Zachman
SCP: 049+500

Question / Idea: what will happen if we give SCP-049 a D-Class that has taken SCP-500?
Background Research:)$( says everyone has the pestilence and he can "cure it" while SCP-500 can cure any illness
Hypothesis: The D-Class wont be cured as per usual and will turn into SCP-049-2

Observations (What Happened During Test):When given the D-Class to 049, he became angered and scared, hiding behind his chair and telling at us to get it away from him
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:https://streamable.com/917a0b Observation of the test and interview

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-500 cures people of the pestilence i think, or it makes the pestilence a worse version that 049 hasn't seen and scares him
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, the opposite and we may have a cure  *End Log*

• Like 1

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

Graded

60/100 - Euclid

Lore 25/25 - Follows lore closely

Creativity 10/25 - Seen this test done way too many times, literally every new research requests to do a test similar to this. I will give you some points however for what 049s reaction is to it

Presentation 10/25 - Format is not that great, overall short and not that pleasing to look at. You did include a video though, so points for you on that

Writing 15/25 - I noticed that there were some issues in writing, for example not capitalizing the "I" in the writing

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |