MTF Nu-7 Application

Below_Mediocre

Game Name: Security OFC Below

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115344893

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Below_Mediocre#1993

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP: None, I think.

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I would like to join the Mobile Task Force Unit Nu-7 designated 'Hammer Down' because I would love to be a part of the community that makes up their ranks. I would also like to become more of an elite combatant within the Foundation and help out with stuff like breaches, large scale riots, Chaos Insurgency Raids... etc, etc. 

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: I would report the 2nd LT for immaturity to an individual higher than the rank of 2nd LT.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): I was striked for Research for something I don't remember, and don't remember when.

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: I'm currently in GENSEC, as an Officer.

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): Yes.

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): Stoopid and Kindred.

+SUPPORT

Cool guy, met him on D block. And I see the potentional for him to be Nu7. 

When he was a D class he asked me that how he would enter to Nu7 and how was the branch, which is showing that his interest in the branch, 

Edited by DeadlyBird

Accepted

Please speak with an Nu-7 command member in Teamspeak for your training!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• Bread locked this topic