John Hank's Security Juggernaut Application

DDG John Hank

1. What is your in-game name?: John Hank

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452141558

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks,336+ hours.

5. Current level: Level 61

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10,due to HOS respond.

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: None.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: HOS Creamey.

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): Since I was a retired SM JFTO back in 2020 March I have basically all the knowledge as a GenSec member and I am active on the server and the reason I wanna apply for the Security Juggernaut is because I see a lot of time our enlisted member were not able to fight against the custom class with sniper and their heavy weapon with out NCO and Riot or the sniper assist. And due to the fact I can be often active on the sever during downtime and uptime because of my time zone (GMT+8) so I believe with my activity and my previous experience I can help out D Block and LCZ during riot more than before and with my active and helpful Juggernaut HP and AP I believe I can handle D Class better so MTF can be focus more on the SCP outbreak with out worrying about the D Block getting overrun on the way to LCZ because I will try my best make sure No Class D get out alive.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: If I am not the only one around I will tell the MTF/GenSec CPL+ with the rifle to handle it due to fact that better damage of a rifle and accuracy does more than my pistol does but if I was along in the situation I will use the CZ-75 auto pistol better accuracy than M60 and with its auto fire I can use full auto if there is another Class D rush at me from the other side I can switch to new target with quick reaction and its full auto mobility to terminate the Class D Instead walk out of my COVER just to walk up to him with shotgun and blow him away. LOL who does that anyway.

20200920111320_1.jpg

2020-09-20 (2).png

Edited by DDG John Hank

Holy. that effort.

+Support

-1LT Jack S

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Very dedicated and active  member of Security, Let this man have Jugg - LT.COL Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

love to see it good job on making it!!!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Sinnik locked this topic