Malo's 501st Vice Commander Application

G̷a̴m̶e̶i̸d̷i̶o̶t̶0̴4

Am I ready for a command position  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think im ready for a command position?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st ARCL MAJ Malo 1471

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : I want to be Vice Commander of the 501st because I want to help grow and develop the 501st in a better way. If I am given the role of VCMDR I could help make required changes in the battalion when they arise. I have been an officer in the 501st for awhile now and think I am ready to become a command member.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : 1 week.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : The main purpose of a VCMDR is to oversee and organize the regiment as a whole. A VCMDR should be the face of leadership within the battalion, being able to communicate with fellow 501st. In order to improve how situations are handled you need to know how to discipline troopers and how to handle conflicts efficiently and effectively. A VCMDR should be able to help its officers' become future leaders within the battalion and assist them in becoming a great leader, and give them the chance to apply those skills. A commander should always be looking for effective and efficient ways to develop the skills needed in the requirement and to be prepared for any surprises that may happen. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a VCMDR because I can lead my fellow troops with responsibility. By gaining the experiences over time from the mistakes I have made whilst filling that role. Throughout being in the 501st  I have learned and grown with the situations. While being active on the server I have been trying to earn everything that I have gained with my time within the 501st. You should trust me because I am dedicated to fill the leadership position within the 501st and make the regiment as good as I can get with lots of work ethic.

7. How often can you be Online? :  I am able to be online almost every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0

Edited by G̷a̴m̶e̶i̸d̷i̶o̶t̶0̴4