SCP-500 Addendum 1-a

Diavolo

Lore Name: Zachman
SCP: 500

Question / Idea: what will happen if SCP-500 becomes a liquid and drank
Background Research: SCP-500 in previous research when turned to dust, made the D-Class puke blood and almost die from shards in his stomach
Hypothesis: The D-Class will experience some pain mostly n acid from it being a liquid

Observations (What Happened During Test): SCP-500 was made into a liquid and forced down the D-classes throat. After a few minutes i questioned him if he felt better? he said he thought he did and proceeded to look around confused. When asked if he knew who he was he could not remember who he was or where he was and proceeded to loose all memory of his life.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-500 when in a dust form will almost kill its consumer while in a liquids makes the consumers memory wiped.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, if we had more of SCP-500 this could very well for memory wipes. We need to find a way to make more of SCP-500 and soon. *End Log*

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo