when you cant even get 5 steps in d-block

PandaInShitpostLand

SMT: Ok guys I got this super cool idea for D-Block.

Gensec: Ok keep going..

SMT: So what we do is place a fence up right in front of the elevator so when it's partial, you can just camp there and Mouse 1 forever and they'll never get past the first hallway in LCZ....

Gensec: I LOVE IT!

D-Class: But wouldn't this just make it unf--

Every other branch: 1040029237_Listofwhoasked.jpg.3dd6455c03a7c5b4f0945363df78703c.jpg

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

15 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

SMT: So what we do is place a fence up right in front of the elevator so when it's partial, you can just camp there and Mouse 1 forever and they'll never get past the first hallway in LCZ....

But they are standing *infront* of the fence. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

This isn't even a D-Block issue lol this is just gensec being smart with weaponry and positioning. . . So I don't think SMT are even involved with this.

22 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

SMT: Ok guys I got this super cool idea for D-Block.

10 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

This isn't even a D-Block issue lol this is just gensec being smart with weaponry and positioning. . . So I don't think SMT are even involved with this.

*Ahem* SMT are the ones who built the elevator and put that fence in the middle of D-Block, all gensec have to do is stand behind the fence (or in front) and just hold mouse 1. While looking at the elevator. This just creates the biggest choke point in history.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 9/23/2020 at 10:54 AM, [GL] Mike said:

whenever we use our weapons to there most effective power yall cry for smt to nerf us, while at the same time we ask for nerfs on gensecs part and yall go BuT D-ClASs ShOUlDN't bE As PoWERFuL As GeNSec. 

Edited by Panda0Playz

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Bread locked this topic