• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain 

In-Game Name: Cammy 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:155805502

Current Rank:  LT 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?: BST 

How many Warns do you have?: 4 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I should be promoted as im active most of the time and help people early american time and afternoon UK so they can have fun on the server and actually be part of the community as they can go somewhere as Command is on there time. Secondly i have experince in command which i use on PD i will be able to use more as a CPT than a LT like my experince as ive been State Command which is kinda Simarly to PD as they both Patrol and deal with pursuits and aint a Tactical unit and know how to deal with people in PD and State. Fourthly i know how to deal with Minges very well now and how deal with certain people and i always help anyone no matter what i also get on the job when ever someone needs me to deal with something or train a cadet. Fifthly because i always stay on alert as PD Command make sure PD are doing there job well and right and im always there to give them tips and tricks on how to do better Traffic Stops or Radio call outs or if they want help with anything else Sitxthly because with CPT i will be able to Help the people in BST more as CPT and get people to like PD more then and be able get them more intrested as theres command on which will give them more oppritunitys and motivation to play here longer and get far in gaming thats why i think i should be CPT  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Cammy
  • Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 
Overall i Believe Cammy Should be CPT as he is Mature Active and knows whats hes doing in most situation and is an amazing command member already

Good Luck Cammy

Edited by MJTHEOG

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

1 hour ago, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 
Overall i Believe Cammy Should be CPT as he is Mature Active and knows whats hes doing in most situation and is an amazing command member already

Good Luck Scottish Minge ❤️

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

17 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

I agree good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 9/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 9/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 9/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 9/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, MJTHEOG said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Cammy

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018