The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:523211272

What did the player do: Reached 30 warns

Evidence (required): DCBBEA24CD2D5AE3334B02B338AD4768420A7450

What do you believe should happen to the player: Receive a ban for 30 warnings

Any extra information: N/A

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

+/-Support

Not going to lie and act like a victim but most of my warns are old I had 28 warns when I decided to change my act and actually wanted to be in the gaminglight community but you are all right like everyone else I did have 30 chances to change my act but the thing is that when I first got gmod I was your classic mingey kid that just wanted to fuck with people and I do regret those days and sadly I can not take them back I have a month ban now and will be reflecting on my actions I still have a chance at changing my act but you guys most of the people that want to change there act it is hard there is a lot of criticism that people give you regardless if your warns are old or not this warn that I got that got me to 30 warns was for respawning while EMS was online it did not show a call ems button sadly I do not have proof showing that so there is nothing I can do to show that something bugged I have really tried my best at changing since I started playing with the gaming light community again but lots of admins check your warns for everything and I get it's their jobs but I can accidentally mess up like I did today because I did I will automatically get warned like I said I still have a chance at being apart of the gaming light community I will try my best to not let my warns get high enough for a ban again thanks for everyone that read this long response -DekotaZ

• Dislike 2

On 9/19/2020 at 10:52 PM, luxarygaming1 said:

+/-Support

Not going to lie and act like a victim but most of my warns are old I had 28 warns when I decided to change my act and actually wanted to be in the gaminglight community but you are all right like everyone else I did have 30 chances to change my act but the thing is that when I first got gmod I was your classic mingey kid that just wanted to fuck with people and I do regret those days and sadly I can not take them back I have a month ban now and will be reflecting on my actions I still have a chance at changing my act but you guys most of the people that want to change there act it is hard there is a lot of criticism that people give you regardless if your warns are old or not this warn that I got that got me to 30 warns was for respawning while EMS was online it did not show a call ems button sadly I do not have proof showing that so there is nothing I can do to show that something bugged I have really tried my best at changing since I started playing with the gaming light community again but lots of admins check your warns for everything and I get it's their jobs but I can accidentally mess up like I did today because I did I will automatically get warned like I said I still have a chance at being apart of the gaming light community I will try my best to not let my warns get high enough for a ban again thanks for everyone that read this long response -DekotaZ

To bad, don't get 30 warns and be a minge

+ Support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader