527 blacklist appeal- Denied

theblueking87

Steam Name: TheBlueKing87

Ingame Name: Shreek,skim milk and Mr Nook

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:119582451

Job Blacklisted From: SCP 527 (man with fish head) 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: going into D block once

Dispute: It's been 9 months since I've been banned. All I want to ask is if I can please be un-blacklisted from 527. I know I haven't been active but I just wanted to ask if I could be un-blacklisted that would be nice.

-Support Last night while i was on. You were in d-block as 280 as well spamming music. and you have a history of exploiting and abusing scps. 

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support Last night while i was on. You were in d-block as 280 as well spamming music. and you have a history of exploiting and abusing scps. 

Thats not pog bro

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I like this music 

+/- 

You have abused SCP'S however I did not see a list of no SCP's and this player is "fairly" new

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

05/25/2020, 03:05:56 - SCP - Scout Gaming - [GL] RDSparkle - FailRP | Resisting FearRP and Suiciding as SCP-049

04/15/2020, 02:15:15 - SCP - Scout Gaming - Communist Propaganda - glitching out of 5208

04/11/2020, 06:01:43 - SCP - Scout Gaming - Rabbit - Bring in lower D-block as SCP 527

The blacklists for these SCPs were put in place months ago following continued abuse of SCPs. The player has thus far not received a warning since the month of June of this year.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support, from what I saw yesterday I dont see how you've improved.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 9/19/2020 at 12:51 PM, Crystal said:

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

05/25/2020, 03:05:56 - SCP - Scout Gaming - [GL] RDSparkle - FailRP | Resisting FearRP and Suiciding as SCP-049

04/15/2020, 02:15:15 - SCP - Scout Gaming - Communist Propaganda - glitching out of 5208

04/11/2020, 06:01:43 - SCP - Scout Gaming - Rabbit - Bring in lower D-block as SCP 527

The blacklists for these SCPs were put in place months ago following continued abuse of SCPs. The player has thus far not received a warning since the month of June of this year.

Based on these two information alone, I do not believe you should be unblacklisted from SCHP 527. According to Crystal, a Senior Moderator on our server, you were caught in D block as 280 which is a clear violation of rules. Whether it was you or not, you have this history of violating SCP Rules constantly. 

22 hours ago, theblueking87 said:

ok for 1  the lights were off and 2 I didn't see  any no scps allowed in here sign

According to our motd, "SCPs 131-A, 131-B, 343, 527, and 1424 are allowed to go into D-Block. However, these SCPs are not allowed to step onto the elevator or enter lower D-Block". It says so in the rules. The fact that you said you didn't see any signs tells me that you didn't read the rules at all either. 

Absolute -Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/19/2020 at 3:51 PM, Crystal said:

That's breaking at least 2 rules right there alone.  

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

Based on these two information alone, I do not believe you should be unblacklisted from SCHP 527. According to Crystal, a Senior Moderator on our server, you were caught in D block as 280 which is a clear violation of rules. Whether it was you or not, you have this history of violating SCP Rules constantly. 

According to our motd, "SCPs 131-A, 131-B, 343, 527, and 1424 are allowed to go into D-Block. However, these SCPs are not allowed to step onto the elevator or enter lower D-Block". It says so in the rules. The fact that you said you didn't see any signs tells me that you didn't read the rules at all either. 

Absolute -Support

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Whether or not the warnings are "active" does not matter in almost all cases. All warnings, regardless of how long ago, can be used to render decisions. With that in mind, I agree with the above comments and reasons.

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

But the reason I was blacklisted was going down the elevator and now its gone I thought it would be nice to ask

On 9/20/2020 at 5:59 PM, Gunther said:

also that but

On 9/19/2020 at 12:33 PM, theblueking87 said:

I haven't been active

sooo