Favorite Star Wars Game

Diavolo

there has been a lot of Star wars games since the movies came out especially with the prequels, im curious what everyone's top 3 are that you've every played

For me 

1. Star Wars the Force Unleashed, its a game where Darth Vader takes a jedis child and raises him as his young apprentice and trains him in the darkside to go and kill jedis but must do this so the emperor dosent find out, you feel like a total badass in the game killing jedis, to rancors and towards the end the whole empire, if you haven't played it I highly suggest it

2. Star Wars the Old Republic, this is a MMO RPG game where it takes placed 3000 years before the prequels where the force users make the movie force users look like children, you can play as either the light side or the dark side where you can play as 4 different characters on each side. Each character has their own unique story in the game and each choice you make will determine how your character is and what everyone thinks of you, the DLCS are amazing as well and its free on steam

3. Star wars battlefront, obviously most people have heard of this and played them, my favorites are the OG Battle front 2 and the new one, the campaign is awful but the multi-player is amazing where you really feel like you're in a war zone fighting the enemies, there are so many maps that look incredible and you can play as alot of your favorite characters if you get enough points to play as them, another game i highly suggest 

But whats your guys favorite games? Let me know!

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

Honestly,  my favorite Star Wars game is gonna have to be Star Wars Battlefront 1 (2004). Mostly for the nostalgia factor and the fact it was one of the first if not the first video game I've played. 

Battlefront 2 (2005) was also pretty dope.

Edited by Niko Belic
  • Like 1

Starwars the Force Unleashed (The first one)

or 

Starwars The Old Republic 

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head of Staff

Star Wars Republic Commando is definitely my favorite

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic