Site-X LCZ interro room LVL 4 - Accepted

Surge

What are you suggesting? -  LCZ interrogation room back to clearance four card

How would this change better the server? -  Betters MTF Command Classes An SF Who need the privacy for that room

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  This will benefit MTF Command, MTF SF, an Site Admins to use the interrogation room in private

MTF Need the privacy of the interrogation room to of course interrogate someone without having someone random open the door an cause an intrusion  

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -N/A 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+support, would protect minges messing with interrogations, we dont always have somebody outside the room to guard it so yes.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support

BUT this can be abused as Maynard may get a lv4 Keycard and can enter the interro room and kill everyone in there to get the Gamma CMD or interrogatee out.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

36 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

BUT this can be abused as Maynard may get a lv4 Keycard and can enter the interro room and kill everyone in there to get the Gamma CMD or interrogatee out.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support. However

If the Maynard thing gets accepted, I have you know that you can come to me about if they’re abusing. However Maynard are able to attempt to stop the interrogation. However if they died and keep coming back to the room after 3 mins, that’s an issue

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Skela said:

+ Support. However

If the Maynard thing gets accepted, I have you know that you can come to me about if they’re abusing. However Maynard are able to attempt to stop the interrogation. However if they died and keep coming back to the room after 3 mins, that’s an issue

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Skela said:

+ Support. However

Will Do skela, or if it does get accepted the keycard thing you can make itan issue for the manyard sop if yall have one that manyard isnt allowed to bust in their whenever an say its "restricted"

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

10 hours ago, Surge said:

Will Do skela, or if it does get accepted the keycard thing you can make itan issue for the manyard sop if yall have one that manyard isnt allowed to bust in their whenever an say its "restricted"

Well he did say Maynard can try but just can’t keep trying also +support makes sense 

21 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

yes

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, Skela said:

+ Support. However

Let the nard try once

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, Mint said:

+support, would protect minges messing with interrogations, we dont always have somebody outside the room to guard it so yes.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 9/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, Skela said:

+ Support. However

11 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

The interrogation room at Site-05 was level 4 so it makes perfect sense for this one to be as well. And as stated previously, Class D interrupting a interrogation is very annoying. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

12 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

The interrogation room at Site-05 was level 4 so it makes perfect sense for this one to be as well. And as stated previously, Class D interrupting a interrogation is very annoying. 

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, Mint said:

Yus I've had too many RP Interrogations interupted by bright or other people just walking in.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;