Raven MTF Nu-7 Application

Raven1175

In Game Name: Raven1175

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28917595

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Raven1175#0424

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP:  0

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): After reading up on what Nu-7 is, and along with what they do in the server, I find that I'd likely have a much more enjoyable time within the MTF team than in other places such as Security or Researcher. The main idea of a battalion sized combat force works well with my Ex-Army experience and I think I'd get into a nice groove of understanding how things go, but I always keep an open mind and look to learn more things I may not know. Currently I even RP on a SCP Discord server as a Nu-7 JTAC Operator, and have a fair understanding of the operations they are designated on, but at the end of the day it's to have fun, and that's the purpose of me applying, is to go for something where I will find myself having fun.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: MAJ+

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): N/A

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: None

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): Unless my work schedule dictates otherwise.

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): No.

Accepted

Please speak with an Nu-7 command member in Teamspeak for your training!

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Bread locked this topic