Karen B - Warn Appeal

Disgraced Merchant

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:50916788

The admin's name in-game: Stage

The admin's steam name: Not sure, check the Roster.

What warning did you receive: RDM x1

When did you receive this warning: 09/18/20, Midday

Why do you think this warn was false: 
Context:

I became a Security Heavy to assist the GENSEC in regaining D-Block. A security NCO came up to me and assigned me to the Concrete Barrier by the Research Line and ordered me to stay there. Note that at the time a RIOT is happening. Hands up is active and it is complete chaos within D-Block. Now, a D-Class named "THE SHEEP" is sitting at the back of the line with his hands up. Next, Gamikzone (shout out to Gamik btw) comes up behind the D-Class, hides behind him using him as a shield, and begins to shoot me. I immediately return fire at Gamikzone, who I originally had a clear shot on, but the D-Class, "THE SHEEP" began using himself as a shield to keep Gamikzone safe.  "THE SHEEP" keeps moving in the line of fire in the line and ends up getting killed by me.  I'm pretty sure I also killed Gamikzone. After that situation is contained, I get brought to a sit where "THE SHEEP" begins whining saying I purposely killed him and his brother. 

1.  I did not "kill his brother" as he said. This was confirmed by Stage when checking logs
  2. He was using his body voluntarily as a shield to block fire coming from me to protect Gamikzone.
  3. His excuse was "you could have moved to kill me". Now this was not possible because of multiple reasons:
    1. I was commanded by a Security NCO to stay at this barricade.
    2. That was the only cover I had at the time, moving out of cover would have rendered me exposed, thus giving Gamikzone (who was shooting me) a fuller shot at me
    3. If he wasn't blocking Gamikzone with his body and standing in the Testing Line during a RIOT, he would have not been shot in the first place. He would not have been grabbed for a test anyways because D-Block was under siege by a dozen D-Class.
    4. Ducking behind cover would limit my mobility, which is not favorable when other D-Class are charging you with knives (which also happened in this situation)

Evidence the warning is false: Ask Gamikzone and Check Logs.

Any extra information: 
Nope, that's about all I have to say.

Leaning to a +Support

D class acting like body shields is looked down upon. If this is true then +Support however you do have to be more careful. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Leaning to a +Support

Though video would be more helpful in this kind of situation. Considering our combat logs limits our scope between victim and attacker, the rest becomes hearsay. Benefit of the doubt is given due to the lie about his brother. A little more caution in the future absolutely.

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning to a +Support

D class acting like body shields is looked down upon. If this is true then +Support however you do have to be more careful. 

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Everything above ^^^

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support
I witnessed this incident occur within spectate.
Karen was firing at a Class-D that had been firing a pistol at him using a Class-D in front of them as a body-shield.
The Class-D used as a body-shield was killed in crossfire and had made an sit against Karen.
I informed that staff member that it was crossfire within asay. However, I assume Stage missed the message and used his best judgement in this situation.

2 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support crossfire happens.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

1 minute ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Kill was Crossfire and D-Class was throwing himself into line of fire.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
I witnessed this incident occur within spectate.
Karen was firing at a Class-D that had been firing a pistol at him using a Class-D in front of them as a body-shield.
The Class-D used as a body-shield was killed in crossfire and had made an sit against Karen.
I informed that staff member that it was crossfire within asay. However, I assume Stage missed the message and used his best judgement in this situation.

31 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Kill was Crossfire and D-Class was throwing himself into line of fire.

+support

Reasons ^^

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Everything above ^^^

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

yea looking back on it i realize i may have not handled that the best, not only that but he ended up making the exact same ticket on a separate person for the same reason, which was when i realized that maybe these sheep guys wasnt being totally honest. I wish there was some way to check if he was purposely moving infront of the dclass, but the combat log thing only shows the players that were involved in the fight, which dosnt really help with things like this. Anyways sorry bout that my guy, and i realize that this may have been unjust 

• Like 1

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|