cogs loa

Cogs

13 hours ago, Cogs said:

i hate myself

🥺

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Cogs said:

Reason (if private write N/A):  i hate myself

Whats there to hate about yourself? You amazing man! You make everyone happy when your around and a positive influence to alot of people! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

Whats there to hate about yourself? You amazing man! You make everyone happy when your around and a positive influence to alot of people! 

Yea man, were here if you need someone to talk to.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 9/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Sixx said:

4 hours ago, hobochickenbob said:

people love and care about you cogs. If you need to talk I'm open.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:52 PM, Squash said:

Yea man, were here if you need someone to talk to.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:05 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

🥺We love you Cogs

Mike.#2480 Im always available dont ever be scared to contact me alright? We're here for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 11:05 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

🥺We love you Cogs

^^

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png