Door broken [randomly dies out of no way] - Closed

Not Niro

I am not really sure about this. i think this is something to do with the door closing or getting stabbed in the door. but i was dealing with a ci raid and went to go out of the door to rush in and died by world

video:  https://medal.tv/clips/33044187/d133773EOPiT

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

This is because the throwing knifes are glitched. This has happened on multiple occasion with me I was playing on CI and a MTF 1 tapped me with throwing knifes and I as 200 200 and it said suicide this is not a door glitch rather a problem with throwing knifes. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

This is because the throwing knifes are glitched. This has happened on multiple occasion with me I was playing on CI and a MTF 1 tapped me with throwing knifes and I as 200 200 and it said suicide this is not a door glitch rather a problem with throwing knifes. 

😈

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 3 weeks later...

After watching the video sometimes i seen that it was a knife throwing i thought they were deleted guess they are back now proby just deny it or delete it

Edited by Not Niro

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."