Lazz Command Resignation

LickityLazz

Goodbye
First off all I want to say it, I loved Gaming Light, but like all good thing if you love it you have to let it go. When if first joined it was to meet up with a Old friend, but that reason pulled me into one of the best servers and most popular servers I've been able to contribute to. When I joined within the first week I donated and got into IC, IC wasn't is the best state, it was inactive command want very active and few people even knew that IC was a thing. I love IC I love the bonds it gave me the people that helped me and the laughs and memories it granted to me. GL was a Grate thing for me but its time I leave. I've been thinking of this for a while. My activity obviously Has not been the best and I'm sorry for it, School, work, and my personal life are taking up a lot of my time. There are other things but they aren't the main reason. I love GL and the people I've meet through it. its helped me cope a Large amount with irl things but  it have to say goodbye.

To IC 
I love all of you with a special part of my heart. I'm truly sorry I took so long and wasted your time as a inactive commander. I loved the Amazing Memes we had and things we went through. Our chaotic Trainings, Dumb attacks against IQ, You goals of "salvaging" tec during ship raids and protecting the "harvest" i owe it all to you. I hope the documents i made and reformed help you well and i hope you continue to make IC great and never let it fall again. i know the people in it, the people who support it, and everyone else involved are amazing. Thank you guys for letting me be your commander 

Special Thanks 

Blizzard: You got me on the server, From EGN to this you always made me love the server i joined.

Drayton: You got me into the main group of friends and have been a huge help with IC

Kev: A great leader that really helped me learn leading 

Luci, Badaim, and Baka: All 3 of you helped me so much with getting IC a Good and active command team, you supported IC the hole time when no one else cared and I owe you a lot for it, Thank you.

America: Being a Chad and getting fixer, always bring a laugh and you've been a huge help these past few months while i wasn't able to get on with keeping me updated

Void: Idk if your still on The Server but, Wuv you bb

Fin: You gave us hope that Good NCO's where capable in a Low point of IC

Vicious: God Dam I Love you, I know your mad at me for not being active and you and all of IC have that right, But your a Amazing officer and I'm so glad I was able to get you on IC's side

watermelon, Gregor, Niner: All of you where Great troopers and better NCO's I love for all you've helped out with and continue to trust in yourselves

Kray: a Great M8 and better Commander Good Luck b

Classy: Your a fucking Unit, you've helped me so much and your honestly a great person in general. I hope you get what you wantt in support for DT

Manbox: although I didn't know you much through GL, playing Arma with you was a Blast b.

Jager: Thank you su much with helping IC figure out the Hole SF thing man, I hope only good comes to you b 

Talila: Screw you...                                                                                                                                                                   Naw im joking, You really helped me get out of my shell and get out there, you also were a big help in getting the IC command problem fixed in the early days of                                                                                                                                                                                                             my time on the server 

Timm: I love you m8, chad, chill, and helped IC get out there and helped me get Boss and my VCMDR position.

Badger: You were a chad and a huge support for me menially even if you didn't know it, you where just so pure and nice. Keep that shit up b 

These are the main people that really helped me off the top of my head, if you want me to tell you what my thoughts on you where feel free to just DM or hmu to hang on discord I'm always open. 

Bubba: A great friend all around b.

Im true going to cherish the memoires GL gave me.  I don't know if ill be on from time to time, and I hate saying goodbyes so ill just end it off with a 
"see you later m8's" 

o7 Bruv, I'll cya around, Thanks for everything tho bro, As boss and sev.  Never will forget the grind ngl, Thats what brought us so close and we kept going from there.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

The times you were on, it was hilarious collecting all the stuff from different locations all over the ship. Including the emperors bloody chair. I was annoyed but not mad, I understand that life takes priority over a game. May you always continue the fight boss. Even when you are not in the game you still believed in us. Press F to show respect!

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

o7 Sad to see you leave Mr 501st Commander *Wink Wink*

You were a great commander m8 and I appreciate all the work you did for this community. I wish the best of luck for you man. 

Salute GIF by CBS

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy