Piemp

Do you want me on event team?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me on event team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Pimp

Steam ID: SteamID STEAM_0:1:460522813

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Diamond I also have donated 300+ on the server

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 Weeks plus

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the rules really well . I always make sure to check them for new updates!

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):I have 2 warns but 1 was in may and 1 was in early June.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):  I would like to join the event team for many reasons.  I would like to join the Police RP Event Team because I will be able to make fun and entertaining events for the community! I also would like to join event team because I go to every event that I can and I enjoy them so much so I would love to help out with them. I think with me on the event team it will give a new view of events and make people interested in joining every time! Another reason why I would like to be on the event team is because I will get a whole new perspective on the server because I will be able to help the community and keep them entertained with exciting events. The last reason why I would like to join the event team is because I will be able to have a different RP experience and I will be helping the community have one to with new events! Thank you so much for taking time to loom at my application for event team!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):If I get event team I will have very fun events for the community. For example one event I would like to host is a sky wars like thing in gmod where I would make 3 teams of people and give them all the same guns they would all have there own islands they can build on to defend. Last team standing would win. There would be props connecting the sky platforms each team gets. I think this would be a blast for all players playing it! Thanks for taking time to look at my app!

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 5pm -10pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: 12pm-10pm EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by macoflynn

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+support

I really like Pimp and thing he would be a great host for an event. He and others could team up to make something very fun that the community could enjoy. He has very low and old warns and he understands the rules and guidelines. He would be perfect for this again because he has an imagination and I am certain he could come up with some fun stuff!

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+support

I really like Pimp and thing he would be a great host for an event. He and others could team up to make something very fun that the community could enjoy. He has very low and old warns and he understands the rules and guidelines. He would be perfect for this again because he has an imagination and I am certain he could come up with some fun stuff!

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

Pimp is one of the most friendly people I know

He is active as hell

Good application

The times you put in for "What times will you be able to do events" are great

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

He is active as hell

Good application

I agree with noah, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

4 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

He is active as hell

Good application

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

4 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

He is active as hell

Good application

Good Luck 

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT