Give sarkics ARs - Denied

pixalgamer99

What are you suggesting? - give sarkics ARs 

How would this change better the server? - the sarkics ARs meant too kidnap people and the only people we can kidnap are clueless and don’t realize that most sarkics don’t have an AR and are stuck with an SMG we are supposed too be the group that fear RPs and kidnaps people why don’t we have a weapon too do that also our hit box is outrageous combo that with the bad weapons and it’s very hard too be a powerful class

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - sarkics

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

All 3 jobs have AR's. The Plat has an AK, the Gold has the M3a3, and the Silver has a gun can't remember the name of. Besides, a gun is a gun, and I'd argue holding an RPG to someone's face would FearRP someone much greater than a gun. 

-Support

Instead, I'd be more in Support of Sarkic getting an armory.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

22 minutes ago, Gunther said:

All 3 jobs have AR's. The Plat has an AK, the Gold has the M3a3, and the Silver has a gun can't remember the name of. Besides, a gun is a gun, and I'd argue holding an RPG to someone's face would FearRP someone much greater than a gun. 

-Support

good point penguin man

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

22 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Only the Cultist and the Prophet job has ARS, the Acoylte job does not have an AR. Instead, they have the KAC SMG, along with the Glock 18.

osu! achiever? I don't know

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

The G3A3 and Kac are considered SMGs from what I know but adding an armory would be an effective fix

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

The G3A3 and Kac are considered SMGs from what I know but adding an armory would be an effective fix

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

G3A3 is an AR

Give them an Armory, maybe give the Acolyte a weak AR if needed.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

19 hours ago, Propane said:

Maybe an armory to their base?

^^

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 2 weeks later...