• Good
    • Bad
    • Needs work

1: What is your ingame name?: My Naval in game name is Midshipman Wed

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460070915

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Classy

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
Shock are active, but it seem that the main thing I see is SGT- and VCMD+ lots of time not seeing many Officer I believe I could Help by Being apart of the chain of command.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been playing this severs for months and I believe I did pretty good when I was a SSGT in Shock So I have had a bit of time under stand how Shock and other groups work.

8: Why do you want this rank?: To help my old battalion and the ship. I my self want this to improve my commanding attributes.

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand and will be ready to take the fall if I deserve it.

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help guard, protect the ship, and help my brothers in arms.

Edited by Wesss

+/- support

+ he has experience with security so he knows how it works 

- how ever shock has always had low amounts of officers this is cause it takes forever to rank up as shock and there is no need for alot of officers in shock the fact you don't know this as a former shock worries me 

Note: how ever shock need more security officers and the more the better Good luck 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

52 minutes ago, Wesss said:

1: What is your ingame name?: My Naval in game name is Midshipman Wed

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460070915

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Classy

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
Shock are active, but it seem that the main thing I see is SGT- and VCMD+ lots of time not seeing many Officer I believe I could Help by Being apart of the chain of command.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been playing this severs for months and I believe I did pretty good when I was a SSGT in Shock So I have had a bit of time under stand how Shock and other groups work.

8: Why do you want this rank?: To help my old battalion and the ship. I my self want this to improve my commanding attributes.

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand and will be ready to take the fall if I deserve it.

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help guard, protect the ship, and help my brothers in arms.

+support 

+ Good Experience

- Need More Sentences on Most Questions 

+ Active Naval

• Like 1

+/Support
-Good Naval
-Active

-Bad Application

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟