Femboy's ET app

Wheatley the moron

Name: Femboy Rem

ingame rank: Lead Researcher/donator silver/

My ULX rank: Im not staff so I dont have any

Steam ID STEAM_0:199381574 

Time zone : about 6+ to EST 7pm EST is  1 am to me but im able to do my job 

Knowledge of SCP world Well about 7/10 cuz I know stuff such as XKs [some of them] I know what Amnestics do and in what order and how they are used

Do I have an expierence with game ET teams: no I dont so its my first time

How active can I be Well On ET probly 8 or 9/10 in weekends    and 6-7  In week

How many warns do I have: 13 Hower most of them are from old times and Im tryin to improve on those

Why should I be ET memeber: 

So starting of I this server is one of the best if not the best SCP RP in Gmod and that's why I want to help with it I want to become Event Team Becouse I have a lots of time, I want to do events such as GOI raids or Dimentional Events I will want to help the server and make it more entertaining for everyone. My main idea would be to do many events weekly, In order to keep players motivated in coming back to the server for another day.
My events will differ from each other sometimes I may do survival horror event sometimes
something Creative like Human chess for example Sometimes GOI raid, and stuff like that
Also I will try to get feedback from Players on What event I should do.
  most of my events will be held about 4 Pm est 6 pm EST times like that on the weekend I may do events a lot more. I also want to meet other Event team members and work with them, learn from them and do stuff like that.I might need a little help in the first time
but I promise I'll try to be less mingy and be a good Event team member 

Have I read SOP of ET? Yes I did and i will follow that document 

My fav SCP 345 and 457 just good SCPs [ I might even do event on them but shhhhhh!]

Edited by Wheatley the moron

1 minute ago, Wheatley the moron said:

I saw it was a mess and Im sorry Now it should be fixed

Congrats, you added spaces in between. Now it might be best if you fix the post to actually follow the format.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

- your explanation was the length of a post it note

- grammatical issues 

- the entire application is lackluster and uninspired and has run of the mill 

reasoning on wanting to be an ET

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 9/18/2020 at 5:11 PM, Crystal said:

-Support 

-Application looks like a mess

-can be mingey

1 minute ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-Support

- your explanation was the length of a post it note

- grammatical issues 

- the entire application is lackluster and uninspired and has run of the mill 

reasoning on wanting to be an ET

On 9/18/2020 at 5:30 PM, Hoovy said:

Congrats, you added spaces in between. Now it might be best if you fix the post to actually follow the format.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Please re-apply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector