7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Raze Get Support

• Yes, Explain Why
    • No, Explain Why

In-Game Name: Raze

Steam Name: [GL] Raze

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:220982799

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I am a  moderator on Police RP 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday for multiple hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? 

I want to become a support member because on some occasions people have sat in the support room waiting for someone to help them out. Second I want to help out people that are new to the team speak or gaming light if they have any questions. Also all of the support members that I have needed to talk to have been very respectful and helpful with what I was needing. For example when I first joined the TeamSpeak and needed my tags to be able to get in to the Police RP police training room so I was able to play on government they taught me how to play the game and some of the rules that would help me so I was able to start off on the good side of the community and so I would not get into any trouble. I like helping people and that is what made me think about joining the support team. I am helpful and I know that people when they first join the server and the team speak want someone that is helpful to help then out so they want to stay on the server and don't think about never joining the server again because one thing happened.   Overall  I want to help the community more than just staffing on the Police RP  server, and that is why I would be grateful if I was able to help out on support on TeamSpeak.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I would affect support staff in a positive way buy being helpful to the people that are new or simply just need help on the website and how to get to a section of the forums. Also I am a calm and helpful person that like to help out if someone is having trouble with something. Also I don't like when someone that is new to TeamSpeak is waiting for there tags when people are trying to train them in game. That is how I think I would be able to affect support in a positive way.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hi my name is Raze, what can I do for you today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes and I will follow them to the best of my ability.

Edited by XD Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head of Staff

+Support
-Active
-Kind

-Helpful

I believe this player will be a good addition to the Support Team

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic